Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA Aug 26 2013

20 Jun 2012 Ash asked

Ash

I know it's early still, but is anyone going on the Best of USA tour departing August 26th 2013? I can't wait!!

• 15 Jul 2012 Kara2 said

Kara2

Hey!

I am planning on doing the same tour, uncertain on dates!

Thinking July / August!

• 15 Jul 2012 Ash said

Ash

You should do this date then I will know that at least one other person is doing this tour haha :)

• 22 Oct 2012 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

I have just booked 4th aug – 20th august 2013 Best of USA tour.. im so excited can not wait!! :)

• 23 Oct 2012 MjdXplorer said

MjdXplorer

Hi, I’m booked with this tour start LA on 26th August 2013. Add me on facebook if you like.
    regards, Mj (New Zealand)

• 24 Oct 2012 david22 said

Default_avatar

I planed at the first month of 2013.

• 1 Nov 2012 Ashiie said

Ashiie

My boyfriend and I booked this tour last week!!

• 20 Jan 2013 Lecii89 said

Lecii89

hi ash!

i just booked this tour! im so excited!! are you staying before and after the tour?

• 25 Jan 2013 Ashiie said

Ashiie

Hi Lecii89!!
    How exciting!! I cannot wait for it! Just booked our flights this week; getting to LA a day before the tour and after the tour we staying 4 days in NY and travelling around and then flying back to LA to do the things we missed out on for a couple of days and then to fly back home. How about you?

• 22 May 2013 jessie said

jessie

Hi im going on this tour aswell!! i’ll b starting in LA i think 4 days before the tour starts is anyone else ?

• 26 May 2013 sandra said

sandra

I’m thinking of doing this tour! who’s going solo??

• 30 May 2013 aLaN_5 said

aLaN_5

Hey Sandra,
    I have booked this tour and I am going solo. Feeling a little nervous. But I’m sure there will be a fair few of us in this same situation. The tour should be an amazing experience.

• 30 May 2013 sandra said

sandra

So glad im not the only one going solo and is way nervous about this trip haha. I agree! Its going to be so much fun! Can not wait!

• 10 Jul 2013 Josh Bridges said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys. I’ll be on this tour as well. Nervous myself! Going to be in NY for six nights afterwards also if anyone has arranged something similar? Any idea if a Facebook page has been set up as yet?

• 10 Jul 2013 aLaN_5 said

aLaN_5

Hey mate. I’m staying in NYC for an extra 4 nights after the tour. We have set up a fb group. I have inboxes you the link.

• 13 Jul 2013 Abs91 said

Abs91

A friend and I are on this tour, can’t wait! :)

• 13 Jul 2013 jessie said

jessie

im getting excited aswelll wish it was sooner!

• 1 Aug 2013 Jackomilne said

Jackomilne

Hey guys!
    i just booked this tour and i’m going solo too!
    a little bit nervous about going alone but more excited about the whole thing

• 1 Aug 2013 aLaN_5 said

aLaN_5

Welcome aboard mate,
    There is a majority of us going alone so we are all in the same boat. Nervous and excited.
    when you getting to LA?

• 1 Aug 2013 Jackomilne said

Jackomilne

Getting into LA on the 25th, a day before the tour

• 1 Aug 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey, can I get all ur email addy for the VIP vegas all access club and pool pass. u get all access to pool parties and clubs, no lines, free drinks and VIP entrance. Everyone else on the tour is already doing it. all I need is ur email and I will send u the invoice. party like a rockstar in vegas and so it in style.

email me on chipelz@live.com
    and check the facebook page on www.facebook.com/vegasviptours

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion