Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern 20th August 2012 LA-NYC

21 Jun 2012 Benny asked

Benny

Hey Guys!!!
My name is Benny and Im from Australia.
I was wondering if anyone else is doing the grand southern tour on the 20th of August?
I have just booked it, and this is my first trip going solo!! :O I hate to admit, though I am a little bit scared!!
I am looking to meet some new peeps, and hopefully a travel buddy too!! :)

I am really curious as to what to expect. I have read mixed reviews!! All I know is that I'd love to go to Universal during the day in Orlando!!

• 28 Jun 2012 LaurenMcG said

Default_avatar

Hey Benny, I’m Lauren from Sydney :) I’m on the trip too.
    Don’t be scared about travelling solo. I went on my own to Europe last year on a tour and I never felt lonely. I meet some amazing people and all on the first day!
    This is my first Contiki tour and I’m going with my friend Jess.
    See you in LA… 7 weeks to go!

• 2 Jul 2012 Tyson said

Default_avatar

I did this tour last year solo and was slightly nervous but theres no need to be they will pair you with another solo traveler.Met alot of great ppl and have them all on fb and just last month we flew from all over the country and met up in Sydney for a reunion.And Universal was Awesome but if you have the money spend and extra $40 i think it was and get a front of line pass it saved us so much time queuing up.

• 11 Jul 2012 lukaswlu said

lukaswlu

Don’t worry Benny this will be a great trip, within a day we will feel like one big family, specially that our first night is in USA is Las Vegas, (it might be a dress-up night, so pack accordingly). I have done a couple of contiki trips before and they are great fun!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.