Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Go sim question?

16 Mar 2008 Jeoffro214 asked

Default_avatar
Did anybody actually use a sim from Gosim.com. How easy was it to use? will u get it before leaving for Europe? Seriously thinking of buying one...
  • Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 18 Mar 2008 Alex said

Alex

I bought my SIM card from http://contiki.ekit.com/ekit/MobilePurchase/Sims

They were very prompt in sending the card (only a few days via trackable shipping) and it’s very, very easy to use.

Plus, it looks like they’re giving huge discounts plus start-up credit!

They also have different plans to suit your needs.

• 18 Mar 2008 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jeffro,

I still reckon use gosim. It’s what I’ll be using in October for Europe/Phuket.

Megz

• 18 Mar 2008 Explorer1083478 said

Default_avatar

Hey all – I’m keen to get a SIM card from the contiki place that you used Alex… How do you recharge with credit when over in UK/Europe?? Do you just go to a store and buy more credit? are there many places to do this or only a few??
    Cheers, Jared

• 18 Mar 2008 Alex said

Alex

Hey Jared,

It was very easy to recharge with credit, and there’s no need to visit a store at all!

You can recharge from the internet, via 24/7 customer service from your mobile (free), or by auto-recharge by registering your credit card.

There’s different denominations you can choose from too.

I recharged on the internet the whole time, and you can also manage your account and view details online as well, which I found to be very convenient.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Alex

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions