Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Adventurer March 30th 2013!! Who's going?!

22 Jun 2012 Lauren asked

Default_avatar

Hola! I know it might be a bit early but just wondering who else will be going on "The Adventurer" march 30th 2013??!!
Cannot wait to explore and have a great time in South America! :)

• 17 Nov 2012 GEMMA said

Default_avatar

Hi Lauren, im looking to go to South America can you tell me how long the tour you’re on lasts? I have 2 weeks off at Easter as Im a teacher so would need to find out dates as I finish on the 28th March so this sounds good! Thanks x

• 18 Nov 2012 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hi Gemma the tour starts on 30th march and ends 23 April. 25 days total! If you are interested in these tours my advice is to book ASAP as they fill up really quickly!! Good luck and I hope you get to go as it does look amazing :)

• 17 Dec 2012 James said

Default_avatar

Hi all! I’m booked on this tour as well. A bit hectic at the moment sorting out flights and visas! I’ve been on a couple of contikis before and can’t wait for this one.

• 17 Dec 2012 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey James good to hear someone else is coming along too! Looking forward to a great trip :)

• 17 Dec 2012 James said

Default_avatar

At least now I know there is at least one other person doing the whole trip…there will be heaps of others joining for smaller parts then leaving us. Will you be in Lima before the tour / staying longer in Rio after?

• 17 Dec 2012 Lauren said

Default_avatar

The trip is going to be amazing! I’ll be in Lima the night before and leaving later in the afternoon on the last day. You?

• 17 Dec 2012 James said

Default_avatar

It is going to epic..I’ll be in Lima for two days before and staying in Rio for four days after, I’ve heard it is an awesome place to just hang out from people that have been there.

• 21 Dec 2012 Stacy said

Default_avatar

Hey James
    I’ll be doing the same thing as you haha
    I’m sure it would be a great place for us to hang out :)
    Look forward to meeting you!! xoxo

• 8 Jan 2013 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!
    Happy new year. Lauren, James and Stacy…looking forward to meeting you all in Lima on 30/03! I agree with James…it is going to be epic!
    Ciao for now.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.