Community_discussions_small  

Comment

AJ Hackett - Queenstown

26 Aug 2010 asheee said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!

I was just watching Getaway (a travel show in Australia), and I saw that at the AJ Hackett bungy jumping place in Queenstown they have an activity called the Nevis Arc.

I know Contiki offer the Nevis Bungy as an option but I was wondering if you could do the Nevis Arc instead? It seems a bit less scary!

Thanks! Smiler
  • 26 Aug 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

When I was on my NZ adventurer. I did the Nevis bungy. And there is nothing like it. Contiki offers the Canyon Swing. Which was an awesome experiance. Since the workers mess around with you a bit.

• 25 Sep 2010 TimTammer said

TimTammer

Yep its no issue at all as it should be listed as an excursion in Queenstown, if it isn’t then mention it to your tour manager and he/she should be able to set it up and you would just be on the same shuttle as people doing the bungy or both because its at the same location. Personally I originally signed up for the Nevis at first and after doing it I asked my TM who came with us if he could set up me to do all 3 bungys and it was surprisingly easy.

The arc is cool because I’m pretty sure you can do it tandem if you want to as well, but the canyon swing is probably the better choice overall because you get to choose your jump style and can go more than once for $40 extra.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.