Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree 22 Oct-Nov 4 2012

25 Jun 2012 Clare85 said

Clare85

Hi everyone!
I'm thinking of doing this tour. Is anyone else booked on it?
I haven't been on Contiki before and am not a massive drinker/partier so I'm not sure about it. I'm 27 and from Melbourne. Thinking of doing European Encounter afterwards (Nov 10-25).
Cheers!

• 1 Jul 2012 Clare85 said

Clare85

Looks like a mate will be coming with me now and we’ll head to Portugal after! Who else is coming?!

• 10 Jul 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Hi Clare! I’ve just booked this trip today, I’m Lou :)

• 10 Jul 2012 Clare85 said

Clare85

Great to hear from you Lou! :)

• 10 Jul 2012 Olena said

Olena

Hi Clare and Lou! I will be on this trip as well. I did Italian Espresso with Contiki last fall and loved it!

• 11 Jul 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Hi lenamelny :)
    This trip will be my 5th contiki and 4th this year… I love contiki! ha ha! :)

• 11 Jul 2012 Clare85 said

Clare85

Wow Lou, amazing! What others did you do? I’m doing 2 this year and a topdeck :)

• 13 Jul 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

I’m booked for this tour aswell. This will be my secound Contiki, I did the Great Britain & Ireland tour in June.

• 13 Jul 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I’ve done the European Vista, LA to the Bay, Mediterranean Trail & 3 day Greek Island Cruise and Great Britain & Ireland, also coincidentally in June, I may have run into Patrice on that tour… :)

• 13 Jul 2012 Clare85 said

Clare85

Wow sounds like fun! Before Spain I’m traveling from Athens to Prague with Topdeck on The Great Eastern. And then after a week in Portugal I’m off on Contiki’s European Encounter! Yay!

• 22 Jul 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I looked at doing that topdeck tour!. Greece was awesome and i absolutely loved Prague, i was only there for three days though – it wasn‘t long enough! Would love to do portugal and morrocco too but will have to come back!.

• 18 Sep 2012 Sophie A said

Sophie A

Hi everyone! I’m doing this tour too and it’s my first contiki tour! I’m Sophie :) from Canada!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.