Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Asian Adventure - August 2012?

25 Jun 2012 Mansi A asked

Mansi A

I'm considering joining the Asian Adventure tour for August 12. Anyone else signed up for that?

I'm traveling from the US and was thinking to arrive 2-3 days early and hang out in Pattaya, which isn't far from Bangkok.

Anyone else considering this tour? Please let me know!

• Read the responses 8 responses so far
  • 6 Jul 2012 Cristi12 said

Default_avatar

Hey!! I’m doin the tour but arriving on the 12 in the morning…did you decide to go? I’m wondering if any vaccines are needed?

• 23 Jul 2012 HectorAndres said

HectorAndres

@Christi12 you need a couple of vaccines. I had to get HepB shot, Thypoid and Tetanus. But its best to consult your travel doctor.

• 25 Jul 2012 Cristi12 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Hector, I got those vaccines too. Are you going to take anti-malaria pills? I had some prescribed but I’m debating on taking them cuz i don’t wanna have any weird side effects…

• 25 Jul 2012 HectorAndres said

HectorAndres

I think it would be a good idea to take them due to the conditions we are going to be exposed to. My doctor suggested that we avoid ice-cubes and tap water. Even when brushing teeth he said to use bottled water especially in Laos. He said not to worry about Thailand.

• 25 Jul 2012 Cristi12 said

Default_avatar

Good to know!! Thanx

• 10 Aug 2012 Jerrycanada said

Default_avatar

Hey are you guys still going I’m enroute now !!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions