Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure 11th of November 2012?

28 Jun 2012 Carl&Annie asked

Carl&Annie

Anyone else planning on doing this tour on the 11th of November 2012? My Girlfriend and I have booked this trip, and we are both really excited :)

• 30 Jul 2012 Phila said

Phila

Hey, I will go on this tour 30 September. Are you from South Africa… lol. I see the rugby jersey… can let you guys know how it was! :) Have a nice day! Phila

• 19 Aug 2012 KATY said

Default_avatar

hey, i’ve just booked this trip today!!!can’t wait, am sooo excited!!look forward to meeting you all!!!where are you from?
    katy

• 20 Aug 2012 Carl&Annie said

Carl&Annie

Hi Phila and Katy

We are also super excited! We are from South Africa, Cape Town to be specific. Where are you guys from?

Looking forward to meeting you on the 11th Katy, and looking forward to hearing all your stories and seeing the amazing photos Phila.

Annie & Carl

• 20 Aug 2012 KATY said

Default_avatar

hi, i’m british but live in australia, but have just been working in saudi arabia for the last 2 yrs!!!!jeez i sound like a gypsy when i put that!!i’m a bit of a traveller!!i’m flying from cape town on the 8th to bangkok cause i’ll have just finished a trip in africa!!look forward to meeting you both!!

• 29 Aug 2012 Bryant said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I just registered for this Asian Adventure tour today, I can’t wait!! It’s great to see that there are others on this tour lol. Btw, I’m from Canada =) Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 1 Sep 2012 atherinehugg said

Default_avatar

It was like an action adventure fighting game. Asian guy who was trying to get revenge I think. It came out when the original xbox was out. It was one of the first games on xbox.
    6pm.com coupon code

• 14 Sep 2012 Carl&Annie said

Carl&Annie

Hi Guys :) is anyone heading back to bangkok after the tour, and if so how will you be travelling? Via bus and train or fly back?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion