Community_discussions_small  

Question

GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND AUGUST 17TH

1 Jul 2012 KATIE asked

KATIE

Hi i am travelling alone and was wondering if anyone else is on this tour?

• 9 Jul 2012 laurajadeh said

Default_avatar

hi! im going solo too on this tour :)

• 10 Jul 2012 KATIE said

KATIE

Hey!!

Oh thats awesome!! Where are you from? When areyou actually getting into London because im getting there on the 8th of august just to have some chill out time before the tour starts.

• 16 Jul 2012 laurajadeh said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    im from Australia (Adelaide to be more precise), ill be getting there on the 3rd but i have some family so ill be visiting them until its contiki time :) Where abouts are you from? i’m so excited, first trip solo overseas :)

• 17 Jul 2012 KATIE said

KATIE

Hi again!
    I am so excited as well, glad to be chatting to someone else going solo too though, makes it a litte more comforting. Nice that you are visiting family….me too but im still staying in a hotel though lol. My cousin who lives there works so i cant see her everyday so i will have some time to chill and wander around aimlessly before the tour starts lol. If you end up having any time free let me know, im staying in london ….first four days are a the hilton then the next five are at the contiki imperial up til the tour starts.
    Well im from nsw on the mid north coast, around the port macquarie area.
    Do you have facebook?? If so just look me up….Katie Scott…..might be an easier way to keep in touch

• 2 Aug 2012 KATIE said

KATIE

Hi again well you should be there very soon!! Cant beleive we r on the same tour!! Do you want to meet up for a coffee before we r due to get on bus?? Which way is best to keep in contact with you?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 5 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• KATIE
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.