Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Medi Highlights (reverse) 2nd July

11 Feb 2007 sous said

Default_avatar
Hi all,
well i know that there WILL be other people on the tour besides myself and my cous (as its a guaranteed departure) just interested to see if anyone posting will be on it too?
our first contiki, we'll be arriving in Rome on 1st July...
  • 7 Apr 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

hey! we get into rome on the 1st at about 8 in the morning. we organised our pre accomodation through contiki no idea what the hotels called yet??

• 8 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

it seem s like everyone has a friend or family member going with them… im the only one doing this thing solo

• 8 Apr 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

we’ll be gentle

• 9 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

thats no fun then

• 9 Apr 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I am doing this trip solo as well!! I can’t wait. I land in Rome about 5ish in the afternoon of the 1st. I can’t remember exactly what time.

• 10 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

good im not the only one.. we shoudl all get together the first night and go out

• 10 Apr 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I’m up for catching up and heading out or something. I can’t wait!!

• 10 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

sous ! you need to get posting on here… thi sis getting boring lol

• 10 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

yes dad!
    flat out working hard, sorry… well, i’ll be arriving in Rome at about 5.30am on the 1st..so will prob dump our stuff at the hotel, do some exploring- might be up for some drinks that night (depends on how exhausted we get- a power nap might do it!) just a warning though, not a huge party animal so prob wont make it along to clubs…entertaining enough for you ian?

• 10 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

ian, im guessing your single right? ur not from Aus either?

• 11 Apr 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

hey ya’ll!
    sounds good to us!!we get in nice and early so we’ll be rested up for a big one!! well maybe not to big considering we have the whole trip ahead of us….you don’t make friends with hangovers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

sous… u being a big partier or not… i love ur attitude lol

ill get you out of yoru shell and on the dance floor trust me ! ever heard teh phrase “when in rome”

yah im single 24, and from the greatest country on earth…. Canada.

• 12 Apr 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I will certainly be out on the dance floor, I have been known to get out on the dance with no one else but myself. I love dancing!!! I will certainly be living up to that phrase ‘when in Rome’ Ian!!!

• 13 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

oh bring it on !
    all u girls are in for it with me :P

• 13 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

sous get ur self facebook or we cant hang out with you on the trip hahah j/k

• 14 Apr 2007 Anabanana said

Default_avatar

Me and my sister are booked for this tour. We’re both looking forward to it! I think we’ll be arriving in Rome on the 2nd…can’t wait!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

ana… where in ontario are you from ? im from there aswell

• 14 Apr 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

We just booked this tour as well. Counting the weeks till Rome. We arrive Sunday, 7/1 at around noon. So excited!! Can’t wait 2 meet everyone Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 15 Apr 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I arrive in Rome about 7:30 I think the night of the 1st. I have a friend who lives in Rome as well and he is more than happy to head out on the town with us and show us where to go and things like that if anyone is up for it!!

• 16 Apr 2007 Anabanana said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by ian:
    ana… where in ontario are you from ? im from there aswell

Me and my sis are from Hamilton…or the Hammer as some would call it. Where are you from?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.