Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Medi Highlights (reverse) 2nd July

11 Feb 2007 sous said

Default_avatar
Hi all,
well i know that there WILL be other people on the tour besides myself and my cous (as its a guaranteed departure) just interested to see if anyone posting will be on it too?
our first contiki, we'll be arriving in Rome on 1st July...
  • 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

hey Di, im actually leaning towards getting a myspace now (im sure my little bro can help me set it up..)def sounds like a good way to keep in touch with everyone

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

ians awake everyone!!

geez ian, the european mentality is already rubbing off on you!

• 19 Apr 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I have a myspace, I set up a face book, but all my photos and things are on my old computer that I can’t access at the moment, and I use my myspace more. So if anyone wants to go have a look its www.myspace.com/spanconda

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

cool, i’ll have to check when i get home (cos the net at work wont let me access it) ill prb use my b/fs band myspace if i leave a msg! does it take ages to set one up?

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

hey ian, sorry, i’ll lay off giving you **** (i get a bit carried away sometimes) at least until some other males show up on this thing (to even out the numbers, and give you a bit of backup!)

Default_avatar

Mine didn’t take too long to set up the basic, I just added to it when I got time and then it all just started to fall into place, mine is only a little one, I don’t have many friends!! I have only just started using it again.
    I would laugh so much if Ian turned out to be the only guy on the tour!! Wouldn’t he be in heaven!!

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

lol, i know!!
    y’know what? i think it’ll only be fair if ian brings a pair of speedos for the beach so theres not unfair perving on people- actually, im going to make that a rule, ALL the single guys have to wear speedos!

• 19 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

no ones giving me ****… doesnt matter how many guys show up… ill still party with teh girls

Default_avatar

Yes!! I agree, a pair of speedos is mandatory!!! I mean we can’t have any unfair perving!! It’s only fair

• 19 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

speedos !?!?!? did you girls forget that in europe its nude beaches ?!?! lol

“when in rome” right ?!

Default_avatar

Ha Ha!! I forgot about the nude beaches!! Thats right when in Rome!!

• 19 Apr 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

haha i can see there is going to be a massive over-use of the phrase ‘when in rome’ when we r in rome….just as long as it’s said just as randomly and inapproprately as anchorman Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

exactly, you know “when in rome..”

• 19 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

yeah, nude beaches like in “eurotrip”

• 19 Apr 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

aaaahhhh so much old european wang!!!!

Default_avatar

That nude beach scene in EEurotrip scared me!! All those bloody ugly old men!!! It was hilarious!!

Default_avatar

I can see it now, the Phrase for the trip will end up being when in Rome!! I mean we are using it enough at the moment.
    Ohhhhh the pain of thinking about all the old Euro Wang Pia!! Ha Ha!!

• 20 Apr 2007 ian said

Default_avatar

hahah look what i started !? good times… ill make up the difference from all the old guys Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Apr 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,
    Yeah, if anyone wants to check out my myspace just do a search for the email fashionjeanius333@hotmail.com and you’ll find Char’s profile on page as well. Sous, you should def. set one up. It’s so easy & it’ll be a great way to kit after the trip. Anyone on the tour w/ a myspace, feel free to send me a friend request.

• 20 Apr 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar

Hopefully this goes through. This is Char of Di & Char….reading all these posts it so much fun. This will be my first time out of the US…I am sooo EXCITED. Cant’t wait to meet you all and definitely get myspace, I’m on Di’s page!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion