Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Medi Highlights (reverse) 2nd July

11 Feb 2007 sous said

Default_avatar
Hi all,
well i know that there WILL be other people on the tour besides myself and my cous (as its a guaranteed departure) just interested to see if anyone posting will be on it too?
our first contiki, we'll be arriving in Rome on 1st July...
  • 23 Apr 2007 sous said

Default_avatar

yeah, im in the process of trying to set one up, will let you guys know once its done- di&char, whats ur myspace name/thingy..?

• 24 Apr 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar

Hey Sous. This link will take you to my page. http://www.myspace.com/14634880 Anyone else feel free to friend me!!

• 23 May 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

Hey guys,
    I’m going on this tour as well along w/ 5 friends! I’m sooooo excited! getting to rome on June 30th sometime in the evening. I have a friend that took this tour 2 years ago and she absolutely loved it!

• 23 May 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

hey!!
    where r u guys from? im travelling with a friend we’re both from brisbane in aust.

• 24 May 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

We’re all from Canada. Is our whole bus gonna be just aussies and canadians? funny!
    Anyways Contiki is being kind of flaky, and they haven’t sent us any of the hotel info for where we’re staying. I wanna book the hotel in Rome for 2 nights before the tour starts but I have no idea where that is.. help?

• 24 May 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

The name of the motel is cascina Palace, address of Via Attilio Benigni 7, Rome 00156, Italy. I hope this helps!! It is starting to look like a few Aussies and canadians!! But thats cool. It’ll be a blast!!

• 24 May 2007 Liz&Pia said

Default_avatar

we did our trip through a travel agent they booked all of our flights, pre/post accomodation etc very handy!! we have some californian girls on the trip too….but only one guy so far!! where r all the boys hiding??

• 24 May 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

cool! thanx for the info! but like 4 hours after posting that message, my travel agency called and told me to pick up my contiki tour stuff hahaha! go figure!
    as for the boys… it’s alright, our bus will just have to drive the local guys crazy!

• 25 May 2007 Greg said

Default_avatar

My trip (reverse) starts on June 10, and our hotel is also the Hotel Cascina Palace – Rome. I find a good URL for it is: http://en.venere.com/hotels_rome/hotel_cascina_palace.html (click on Location for some direction stuff). I’ll be taking the cheapest way from Fiumicino airport to the hotel, and I’ll gladly post how it all worked out here to the message board ;-)

• 25 May 2007 Anabanana said

Default_avatar

Hey Ana Maria,
    Me and my sister are on the same tour and we’re from Hamilton! Can’t wait!

• 27 May 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

Awesome! I’m from Mississauga. What day are you arriving in Rome?

• 27 May 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Echuca, Australia (small boring town) and am going solo. I land in Rome on the 1st of July. I am doing the Greek Island hopping tour before the Med Highlights. Am so excited.

• 28 May 2007 Anabanana said

Default_avatar

Ana Maria, we’re arriving in Rome on July 2nd, early afternoonish I think, hopefully no delays with the plane. What about you and your friends?

• 29 May 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

We’re arriving on the 30th, sometime in the evening. This way we get to have a bit more time for sight-seeing in Rome. I’m definitely thinking of taking that optional Imperial Tour though cuz it’s way cheaper than doing it on your own.

• 30 May 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on, & I just wanted to check on how everyone’s doing since we only have a month left till our trip. For anyone thinking of going to Pamplona during our stay in Spain, did you already buy ur train ticket? Char and I were thinking of leaving the group in the evening of day11 & spending the whole day in Pamplona when the tour is in transit from Barcelona to Madrid. We would meet up with the group in Madrid during Day12 in the evening. Anyone is free to join us. We would actually love it if more people came. We just couldn’t miss the opportunity to party w/ the Pamplonans!!

• 7 Jun 2007 Ana Maria said

Ana Maria

23 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di & Char, Pampalona sounds like a cool idea, and I think you guys are gonna have an awesome time! Don’t get stomped on! But I just think the tour is gonna be so much fun as is, that I’m not gonna want to take off. Plus from Barcelona to Madrid we are passing through Zaragosa and I wouldn’t miss that for the world!!

• 7 Jun 2007 Di & Char said

Default_avatar
    23 More Days!!!

I can’t believe its so close! I can’t wait! BTW….we have the most views and replies on our thread…looks like everyone wants to hang with our tour group. SO MUCH FUN!!

• 7 Jun 2007 Span83 said

Default_avatar

I am so excited about the tour!! I fly out of Oz in 8 days and couldn’t be more excited!! As for the Pampalona thing, I think I’m with Ana Maria, I think the tour will be so much fun.

• 8 Jun 2007 Olivia said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone. This is also the first contiki for my friend Stacy and myself. We will be arriving in Rome on July 1st. Just thought I would give our tour group a friendly holler. 23 days and counting. I’m excited.

• 18 Jun 2007 Olivia said

Default_avatar

11 more days. Whoo-hoo! Can’t wait to meet everyone in Rome. Hope everyone is excited as well!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.