Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Adventurer!?

8 Sep 2009 Matt asked

Matt
Hey,

I'm planning on booking a Grand Adventurer trip in Jan or Fed 2010. I was just wondering which would be the best one to go on seeing that there is 4 to choose from?
  • 28 Sep 2009 PinaI said

PinaI

I’d be interested to know which NZ tour people think is best too…it’s hard to pick when they’re so similar – you almost just want to take th elongest one, because you can!

• 30 Sep 2009 Niki said

Default_avatar

Hey Matt,

Having not been on my tour yet, I can’t really tell you from experience, but I can tell you why I chose my tour.

I’m doing the Grand Adventurer from Auckland to Queenstown because I want to spend some time in Queenstown afterwards – my family have told me how beautiful the region is and there is heaps of activities that I want to do there. Flying into/out of Auckland was a no brainer for me too, as there’s a couple of things I want to do there beforehand – like the Sky Jump/Deck and the Antarctic World place…

Not sure if that helps, but good luck deciding – I’m sure they are much of a much-ness really Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Oct 2009 Explorer1096216 said

Default_avatar

Me and my freind are going on the tour which leaves on the 11th of feb 2010. We are both 20 Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Im aussie and she is a pomie!

• 28 Oct 2009 Kaznagan said

Kaznagan

When i went 3 years ago – shock i cant believe it was that long ago – on the Grand Explorer. It was amazing, if you get the chance – milford sound…. wow what an amazing place, i think for the whole tour it was the only time i was quiet ha! i sat up with a group of friends on top of the boat and watched the sun set, it was beautiful!! If you want to finish in Queenstown you can do either, i think you just have to decide if you wanna go check out milford sound or not.

• 5 Nov 2009 TimTammer said

TimTammer

I’m looking at one as well, probably the 14 day one to Queenstown. I just have yet to choose the date. I’m thinking late January

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion