Simply Italy (winter) Jan 13-25 2013

3 Jul 2012 Caroline_the_Muse asked

hey anyone else a super early bird and already booked for this trip.

• 3 Jul 2012 ExplorerNicole91 said

We are booked in for the 14th? Is that what you mean?? (just had a look at the departure dates – don’t think there is one on the 13th…) So maybe yes? :-)

• 3 Jul 2012 Caroline_the_Muse said

I’m from Canada, and for Canadian departures Contiki adds an extra day to arrive in Europe so I see it as starting on the 13th thought the activities and hotel bookings don’t start untill the 14th. So yes it sounds like its the same trip.

However as a Canadian I have had frequent problems traveling in Winter so I’m actualy arriving in Europe on the 12.

• 4 Jul 2012 ExplorerNicole91 said

Yes, my partner and I are actually arriving on the 18/12 and starting a different contiki on the 20/12 (hopefully!). I am a little concerned about it not being definite though! How old are you, and are you travelling alone? It is so exciting to find someone this early out!

• 4 Jul 2012 Caroline_the_Muse said

I’m 28 I’m doing the trip alone, then tackeling Paris, I speak a medium amount of french, then I’m spending a week in London with the museums and family. I’m Canadian. How about you.

P.s. I’m already contemplating packing my suitcase, I’m so excited.

• 11 Jul 2012 ExplorerNicole91 said

Yay! The tour went definite departure! How exciting! We are both from Australia, I’m 21 and my partner is 23. I wish I could speak French :-) Also now contemplating packing again haha.

• 11 Jul 2012 ExplorerNicole91 said

Also – you said you have had problems, is that just with the weather?

• 30 Jul 2012 Caroline_the_Muse said

Yes any problems I have with flights in winter are all related to blizzards from flying out of Canada.

• 31 Jul 2012 Petra said

i am doing the same tourn but in feb 4th. im really hoping it will be a definate departure.

• 10 Aug 2012 Jess said

I’m doing the simply italy tour too but on the the 4th march…I keep looking for people that’s also on my tour but I think I’m too early (and way too excited haha) How do you know the tour becomes definite departure?

• 14 Aug 2012 Kera said

I’m hoping to do the the Simply Italy tour in May, but there are no dates listed on their website for 2013… how have you guys booked?

• 15 Aug 2012 Jess said

I don’t think the summer dates are out yet…I’m sure they will be soon though!!

• 20 Aug 2012 Caroline_the_Muse said

you could try e-mailing them they might have some dates already but haven’t updated the calendar yet?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.