Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New Years (2010-11) - UK

15 Jul 2010 James. said

Default_avatar
Anyone up for Edinburghs Hogmanay new years festival??

It looks kinda awesome.
  • 13 Sep 2010 Tahnee1789 said

Tahnee1789

I am doing a tour in Western Europe in September and am staying in London on working holiday so will probably be there for NYE but i have also heard that Ireland is supposed to be awesomeSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> ?

• 22 Sep 2010 AmandaW said

Default_avatar

Hey James. We are doing Hogmanay on Ney Years Eve! Very excited!

• 28 Sep 2010 Miss USA said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the London/Paris tour so I’ll be in Paris for NYE. Can’t wait!

• 23 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey i am debating between ireland solo for new years or london the 5 day explorer. Anyone know where the best place to be in london on new years ?

• 7 Nov 2010 Matt Haggz said

Matt Haggz

Im also in London for New Years… Im on the European Discovery departing 28/Nov to 9/Dec then Canada for 10 days and back in London around the 28/Dec to 3/Jan for New Years so would be keen to find other ppl to catch up with… otherwise was thinking of heading to Amsterdam or something??

Im from Perth Australia.. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 3 Dec 2010 Traveling~Girl said

Traveling~Girl

I’m thinking of booking the London & Paris tour with extension in paris that departs 12/29/10 so I would be in London for NYE… would be doing this solo so I’m really unsure. Anyone else doing this tour?

• 7 Dec 2010 Nick from Toronto said

Nick from Toronto

I travelled around with contiki last year. Loved it here in Europe so i recently moved to London. Living in Camden Town right now. I’d be up for some partying or something during NYE. Might do some travelling afterwards as well.

• 8 Dec 2010 Londza said

Default_avatar

I’m also in Paris for Nye and then Belgium after, what’s shaking in Paris on NYE?

• 17 Dec 2010 christie21 said

Default_avatar

im doing the london, paris plus rome tour starting on 30th december! doing it alone and would love to get to know some ppl beforehand! i arrive in london on 28th december!cant wait to see what the night life is like in london for new years!!

• 10 Dec 2011 Ag'z said

Default_avatar

…Guys let me assist hahahaha…..Hogmanay is apparently the place to be NYE!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.