Community_discussions_small  

Question

NYC Explorer - What do you do that is not in the book?

22 Oct 2008 Stephanie asked

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone

Just wondered if anyone that has done this tour or knows about it can give me some advice. Just wanting to know what you do on the NYC Explorer that is not listed in the book - do you walk over the Brooklyn Bridge?

My partner and I are there 3 days before the tour starts so we dont want to do the same things twice with so much to do and so little time!
  • 23 Oct 2008 gig08 said

gig08

I did this tour last winter, and we did not walk over the Brooklyn Bridge- we had ample time at a photo stop to take photos though.

I would suggest that if you’re planning on shopping, that you do that on your own…as the places where things like that are listed are often rushed or limited time. My roommate and I actually skipped out on some activities so we would have time to do some shopping…

Have fun!

• 29 Oct 2008 Michael said

Michael

I ddi the Big Apple Exploer September 11 2007 its more a walking tour and you use the subway system also
    If you need anymore infor can be contacted at keltickiwi29@yahoo.co.nz

• 28 Nov 2008 AlbertaGirl20 said

AlbertaGirl20

If you feel like shopping, there’s a very frequent bus out to an outlet mall called Woodbury Common, you just get it from Port Authority. It’s a great way to spend a day, and the deals are great. I got 3 Betsey Johnson Dresses for $360 instead of over $1000.

• 3 Dec 2008 Explorer1085990 said

Default_avatar

I finished this tour last week. Brooklyn Bridge is not on the itinierary but a group of us used our free time for the walk , however we were the group that didn’t do the TV show tour so it really depends.

• 19 Jan 2009 belinda83 said

Default_avatar

I want to do this tour this year as well. But I pretty much will only have one other day in nyc..

• 20 Jan 2009 Stephanie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone

Thanks for your feedback – I have the hugest list of all the things I wanna do when I am in New York!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.