Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights 11th September 2012?

8 Jul 2012 Dani007 asked

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dani, I'm from Newcastle Australia. I'm just wondering who else is going on the European Highlights tour that leaves on the 11th September 2012? I will be flying solo so it would be great to chat to a few people before the tour :-)

Cheers,
Dani :-)

• 20 Jul 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

yes i am dani just payed in full today :) , see you in london!

• 20 Jul 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

not long to go now, so exiteddddd arghhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 20 Jul 2012 Dani007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Dylan,
    Its great to hear from you =) im so excited to, I can’t wait! Where are u from? Are u going to be travelling on your own or with friends?

• 21 Jul 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

Im from Brisbane Australia. What about you? yeah i’m travelling alone,is this you’re first Europe tour?

• 21 Jul 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

How long you staying in london before hand? i’m leaving Australia on the 9th arriving in london on the 10th

• 21 Jul 2012 Dani007 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Newcastle NSW. I arrive in London on the 10th =) I will be in Madrid and Seville in Spain beforehand for work and a holiday =D this is my first time overseas, how about you? Are u travelling anywhere else?

• 21 Jul 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

oh really nice , ahhh spain will hopefully go there on my next holiday. Yeah this is my first time to since im only 18 haha. Not travelling anywhere else only the contiki tour. After the tour finishes i got a day to spend to explore around london then back to brisbane on the 26th

• 20 Aug 2012 Sam said

Sam

Hey there Dani and Dylan! :) Booking’s reserved and I will be paying in full tomorrow for this tour! I’m from all the way down in Hobart Tasmania, and will also be venturing solo! Preetty excited now :D Yay three Aussie’s so far!

• 22 Aug 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

Hey guys, I’m Meghan from Taggerty victoria. Just booked my tour the other day! cannot wait!! see you in London!

• 23 Aug 2012 MaiGarcia said

Default_avatar

Hi Y’all, Mai here.. From Sydney, all booked and flying solo on this tour too.
    SO EXCITED…!! See you all there!

• 24 Aug 2012 Dani007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Sammy, Meghan and Milynne. Not long now :-D I cant wait! Its great we have 5 aussies already from all over Australia :-) I cant wait to meet all of you. Is anyone travelling around apart from the contiki?

• 24 Aug 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

Not long at all! I’m traveling solo as well, spending a few day in London before hand! What day is everyone else arriving in London? I’m also spending a few days after the tour in frankfort! :)

• 24 Aug 2012 dylan said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone :), I arrive in London on the 10th Meghan.

• 29 Aug 2012 MaiGarcia said

Default_avatar

Hi Meghan, I will be in London from the 8th of September. Danny I will be in Barcelona before hand and staying in Amsterdam after the Tour. Are you all staying at the Royal National Hotel on the 10th? I will be. See you all there!

• 29 Aug 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

Cool as! I will be in london from the 8th too! I am also staying at the royal international! See you there!

• 29 Aug 2012 MaiGarcia said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Meghan I will be staying with friends the first couple of nights. My friends will be showing me around London. Let me know if you want to meet up on any of those days before the tour.

• 30 Aug 2012 Sam said

Sam

Heey, so I’m arriving in London on the afternoon of the 10th, also staying at the Royal International Hotel that night, as well as the night we finish the tour, then hanging around London the next day (the 25th) until my flight leaves late that night! :D woo hoo!

• 31 Aug 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

Thanks milynne! That would be great! I’m not sure what my plans are yet but keep in touch! Not long now guys!! :D

• 1 Sep 2012 Kirstine said

Default_avatar

Hey guys another just another Aussie coming along! I’m 19 and from Melbourne, i arrive on the 10th aswell :)

• 2 Sep 2012 MaiGarcia said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristine! Great to have another Aussie on board! Meghan, I sent you a private message to give you my contact number. Hopefully you got it so you can get in touch with me…argh! Not long to go..cant wait!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion