Community_discussions_small  

Comment

6 Jul 2009 Mich's Travels said

Default_avatar
Hey guys

When does the information come out for 2010? My boyfriend and I want to go in August 2010?

Also how early is it recommended to book a tour?

Thanks!!!
  • 6 Jul 2009 said

Default_avatar

Around October is when the dates come out I believe.

Generally the earlier you book, the better discount you get.

In saying that though, I wouldn’t set everything in stone for the tour a year in advance, wait until around the 1 month- 2 month point or give yourself some breathing room around the tour, as sometimes dates get dropped because of low numbers.

• 7 Jul 2009 Jeremy said

Jeremy

You can prebook as early as you want. Contiki has discounts up to 1 year in full payment, also there are some discounts for prebooking before dates come out too. In all cases if you book before dates come out, when they do you will have a couple weeks to decide on your departure. If it is not convenient for you they will give you a full refund without any fees. I had that happen to me when the dates were not convenient for my Egypt trip, so I had to go with another company.

If you can book early and are comfortable with the risk, I’d do it. What country are you from, there are some deals more for people from the US that are not offered for other countries as well.

• 12 Jul 2009 Aimzy said

Default_avatar

I just went to my travel agent this past week.
    I want to do the European Highlights in June 2010.
    She called Contiki herself and the dates for 2010 will be out end of Sept towards the beginning of October.

• 19 Aug 2009 lizzie said

lizzie

Hi i am planning a Europe trip for june april 2010. My travel agent rang contiki and they said dates for Europe are released on 12th October. Also Flight centre has there Europe travel expo on the 25th october which if u book and pay by a certain time usually u save a fair bit of money on flights, insurance and a bit of the tours also. Hope this helps

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion