Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone Departing London August 28th

4 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8
Hi i am booked on the August 28th tour, anyone else booked on this one as well?
  • 17 Jun 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are booked on this tour!

We originally were going on 4th Sep tour (which got cancelled).

Where are you from?

Kate Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Hi Kate
    I’m Stacey, i’m from Melbourne Australia what about yourself?
    ~Stace~

• 19 Jun 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Excellent!

We are both from Sydney.

Are you travelling by yourself?

• 19 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Oh awesome! Yeah i am travelling by myself which, i am a bit nervious but should be ok!
    Are you getting into London early? and spending a few days there first?

• 22 Jun 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

You will be ok Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

We havent finalised our plans as yet – but probably will be in London before the tour – def. the night before! Are you going a couple of days early?

We will be finishing the tour in Paris – we are going to spend a couple of extra days there.

What are your plans?

• 22 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Yeah i am getting there on Monday 25th and spening 3 days in London, i wanna see the wax museum hahahaha! and after i am going back to London coz the day after tour i am flying to the USA Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jun 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey guys hows r u? im actually on the tour b4 you but have a few days in london like the 25-28th aug in london just seeing if any one wanted to sightsee im travelling alone 21 from melbourne. anyone on facebook/myspace??

• 26 Jun 2008 Connie86 said

Default_avatar

HI everyone! So nice to know there’s a way to connect with people before hand! Im doing this tour too. I’m doing it alone, and im spending the night before in a mixed dorm hostel in piccadilly. lol. Hoping nothing goes tragically wrong. Cya soon!

• 26 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Hi brittany i am sure there will be people form your tour staying on to sightsee after your tour but if there isn’t i am happy to sight see with you i get in the morning of August 25th.
    and i have a facebook!
    Explorer1104696: Its nice to know someone else is travelling on thereon their own, on this tour same as me, where are you from?

• 27 Jun 2008 Connie86 said

Default_avatar

HI stacey, Im from Sydney.I’m really excited that Im doing this… I paid in full today which was kinda scary cus just I watched my bank balance just fade away right before my eyes.It was really sad. lol. But yeh im getting a little scared now which i guess is normal for someone who’s never been overseas before. Have you?

• 29 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Yeah i am hearing you i am really excited but nervious as well, i have been overseas before i have been to the USA but i did that with my mum and i did a New Zealand Contiki with my best friend and that was awesome but i have never been anywhere on my own so i feel your nerviousness LOL! i can relate to the bank blance as well but just think it will be a great experience and well worth the money! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jun 2008 TURBOOB said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. My wife and I are booked in for this tour, we are from Canada and this is our second contiki tour. We get into London on the 24th.

• 30 Jun 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

Hey TURBOOB, This is my 2nd contiki too.Where was your first one too? i am hoping it will be just as much fun as my last one which i am sure it will. I arrive in London the day after you to do some sightseeing for a few days! Should be good!

• 1 Jul 2008 Connie86 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I’m connie by the way, I dont know why it doesnt come up! Hopefully the night before our tour starts we can all catch up… looking forward to it!

• 1 Jul 2008 Connie86 said

Default_avatar

yay it came up

• 2 Jul 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

Its so good to see so many people on this tour with us!! My boyfriend and I will be arriving in London on the night of the 26th (i think), so def. want to catch up with everyone the night before.

How old is everyone (if you dont mind me asking Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> We are both 22!!

• 2 Jul 2008 Stace8 said

Stace8

i think we have a tour dinner the night before anyway, but don’t quote me on that!
    i am 23! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jul 2008 Connie86 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be 22 by the time the tour starts. Yay. Its cool we’re all similar ages.

• 21 Jul 2008 Kate said

Default_avatar

We got our travel documents in the mail today!! So excited. Not long to go now!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 22 Jul 2008 White Rob said

Default_avatar

Hello, everyone. The missus and I are booked on this trip as of today, and we’re excited. This is our first Contiki trip. My travels outside North America have been limited to Egypt, UAE, and Bahrain. The missus is much more travelled than I: New Zealand, Thailand, South America, a few Eupropean countries.

We’re native Californians (met in San Francisco), but have lived in Austin, Texas the last two years. We’re both in our early 30’s, fwiw.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion