Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who's doing Thai Island Hopper West 10-18 October?

10 Jul 2012 Annette asked

Annette

Hey,
Just booked my trip for the Thai Island Hopper West from the 10th to 18th October. I'm super excited but it's 3 months away!!!!!
Who else is going? It'll be my first time travelling solo, is anyone else travelling alone?

• 11 Jul 2012 Jasmin said

Jasmin

I’m on that one too.

I’m traveling with a friend and so keen to see what it’s like in Thailand! I’m doing some traveling beforehand so Contiki have already sent me my pack and the hotels all look pretty good :).

• 13 Aug 2012 ShellyCali said

ShellyCali

Hi Annette,

I’m also traveling alone on this tour. I’m sure it’ll be an absolute blast!

-Michelle

• 6 Sep 2012 kylie87 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Im on this tour aswell and travelling solo, im staying a night before the tour is anyone else doing the same??? im super excited

• 6 Sep 2012 ShellyCali said

ShellyCali

I’m not staying the night before, but I am traveling solo!

• 7 Sep 2012 Emily said

Emily

Hi guys,
    I’m flying in on the morning of the tour, should arrive at the hotel by lunchtime. I am SO ready to step into a life of beach, drinks and fun for 8 days.

• 28 Sep 2012 SMoodley said

SMoodley

Hi, my cousin and I are joining this tour. We are from South Africa

• 28 Sep 2012 Jasmin said

Jasmin

hi Kylie / my friend and I are staying the night before as well. Really looking forward to it!

• 29 Sep 2012 kylie87 said

Default_avatar

Not long now, counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to it, cant wait to go shopping lol. Its going to be so much fun :)

• 5 Oct 2012 Jorok said

Jorok

Hi everyone. I am going! So ready for some good beach time! I am also traveling solo.

• 5 Oct 2012 Jorok said

Jorok

Hey everyone, I am also going on this tour. I arrive the morning of the 8th. See you all there! Can’t wait for some amazing beautiful beaches!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.