Community_discussions_small  

Question

Am I a bit too old to travel with Contiki?

7 Jul 2010 Adventurer101 asked

Default_avatar
Ok so I made the rash decision to go on my very first contiki during DEC/JAN this year... thhe thing is, I'm 29yo. I'm just a little worried that becoz Contiki have a rep for young travellers partying (which I don't mind!) will I be able to mingle with everyone?
I consider myself quite socialble, but as I will be on the tour during NYE, I really don't want to be left out and stuck in my hotel room Frowner
Sounds a little immature I know, but it's my first trip/tour on my own and I hope to make it a good one.
Would appreciate any advice from those who have been in the same situation as I, and how you overcame a similar paranoia... thanks!
  • 14 Oct 2010 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

Not at all.I was 32 when I went with them on one of their Vietnam Tours last year.It was a great holiday that I will remember for a long time to come.Off the topic a little I was considering Contiki for Egypt in 2011 and it is a great product but a discussion with the travel agent recommended I take an Insight Tour instead and for good reason.

• 14 Oct 2010 ryaneco said

Default_avatar

What tour are you doing Adventurer101? I’m going on the European Inspirations tour departing Dec 29.

• 17 Oct 2010 Adventurer101 said

Default_avatar

hey ryaneco… I will be on the spanish spree which departs on the 27 Dec… would’ve just missed u! Hope u enjoy your tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion