Community_discussions_small  

Question

Has anyone done the Greek Island Adventure?

11 Jul 2012 Anthony asked

Anthony

Just wondering if anyone has gone on the Greek Island Adventure tour? If so, how was the tour and the accommodations? Would you recommend it? I am thinking of signing up for one of the upcoming tours next month.

Thanks

• 16 Jul 2012 Jade said

Default_avatar

Hey i just finished the greek island adventurer tour and i was disappointed with it.
    The Greek Islands were amazing but our guide was anything but amazing.
    The accommodation was pretty good in Mykonos and Paros but Athens was average and some people thought they got bed bugs in Santarini.
    Hope this helps!

• 16 Jul 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

Thanks Jade. You’’re comments were very helpful. I actually was going to book this with Topdeck instead but unfortunately the tour is sold out. Now I have to reconsider whether or not I’ll try contiki.

• 17 Jul 2012 Elle said

Elle

The med trail plus 3 day Greek islands sounds good, I’m going on sept 10th and the reviews on the accommodations were good, I found a blog
    http://www.jasonawesome.com/2010/07/13/mediterranean-trail-2010-rome/?wpmp_switcher=mobile
    If you want a good ver detailed rundown.

Good luck in your decision!

Michelle(Canada)

• 17 Jul 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

The Med Trail looks like a great trip Elle. I wish I could take it but I can only get one week off from work. I am going to try the Greek Adventurer and hope it isn’t a complete disappointment. I’ve done a few contiki’s and have yet to be on one with great accommodations. Hopefully, the accommodations aren’t that bad as the one I stayed at in Uluru. It was pretty much a jail cell filled with bugs & spiders.

• 17 Jul 2012 Elle said

Elle

Go into it thinkIng it will be fantastic and it will!

Tiz all about positive thinking, if you go hoping it won’t suck you will always be looking around the corner for sucky things.

Remember that you are there to have fun! So have it! Spiders and all!!

Although I really hope that the spiders and jail cells are kept to a minimum ;) !!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion