Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who's Going on the 6th jan 2013 winter wanderer???

12 Jul 2012 Hayley4589 asked

Hayley4589

Was just wondering who is going on the winter wanderer 6th Jan 2013 and also who is going solo??? Plus who or how many day before and after the tour use are statying??

• 16 Jul 2012 Kat.Y said

Kat.Y

Heyyy Hayley ! i’m going on the 6th of January tour alone too , i’m getting there on the 4th of January and am staying after the tour for the 5 day London tour, wbu??

• 29 Jul 2012 Lauren018 said

Default_avatar

Hello!! im booked in for the one on the 6th January as well :) but im not going solo, im heading over with my housemate. We are flying into London on the 29th December and doing the amsterdamn new years tour then spending some time in London until the winter wanderer tour starts :)

• 13 Aug 2012 austin91 said

austin91

ill be on this tour!!! woopee!!

• 13 Aug 2012 mindy_vink said

mindy_vink

Hi Hayley, I’m on this tour and solo too :) There seems to be heaps of us floating around, SO excited!! I’m over in Romania before the tour but getting back to London on the 5th and staying at the Royal..I know at least 3 others also solo who are staying here :)

• 31 Oct 2012 Caitlyn said

Caitlyn

hey, im heading on this one! going solo too! its getting so close! so excited! im flying into london on the 1st of jan until the tour then heading back home on the 30th the day after we get back :( wish i could stay longer but have weddings and uni to deal with. woo! haha look forward to seeing you all there!! GET KEEEN!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.