Community_discussions_small  

Question

European impressions departing August 7th 2012

12 Jul 2012 evelyn<3 asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone going?!?! I'm really interested in booking this tour but cannot find any one who's going already. I'll b going solo. I'm from CA.

Xoxo

• 18 Jul 2012 Chase said

Default_avatar

I’m doing it as my first European trip, should be awesome!

• 18 Jul 2012 evelyn<3 said

Default_avatar

awesome!! I was so scared no one was going lol i just booked it this morning. i just need to book a flight now. this is my second euro trip with contiki. will be lots of fun

• 18 Jul 2012 Chase said

Default_avatar

Well, with you involved, there are now seven going purely by the Meetups segment, plus I’m sure there are more signing up/already signed up. I’m really freaking excited!

Default_avatar

no way!! yeah i need to check in and log into the meetups segment. i keep getting an error message so i’ll wait til tomorrow. do you know the name of the airport in London?? yeah im excited too.

• 18 Jul 2012 Chase said

Default_avatar

I don’t honestly know much at this point :P I’m 19 and this is the first trip I’ve ever tried to organize. I’m not flying with Contiki though, I’m actually arriving a few days earlier and staying in a hostel.

Default_avatar

do you know the name of the airport in london??

• 18 Jul 2012 Chase said

Default_avatar

Gatwick, I think

Default_avatar

sorry for the second msg, thought my first one didnt go through. oh i see. yeah i didnt book the flight with contiki either. ok gatwik, i’ll look it up. thanks

• 18 Jul 2012 Chase said

Default_avatar

Np, see you in Europe!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.