Community_discussions_small  

Question

3 Day LA Explorer Solo

13 Jul 2012 Andy asked

Andy

Hi,

I've booked myself on the Grand Southern next summer and am debating whether to do the 3 day LA Explorer before the Grand Southern. I am going to be traveling solo and was just wondering if anyone else has done the tour solo? Do you get to meet others like the other tours?

• 31 Jan 2013 Tazza said

Tazza

Hey, me and my mate are doing the tour too. We arrive in LA on the 19th of July from Australia but havent really decided what we are going to do yet :)

• 31 Jan 2013 Andy said

Andy

I booked the 3 day LA explorer arriving in LA on 17th July giving me a day between the LA Explorer and the Grand Southern. I’m planning on going to Universal Studios and Disneyland on the LA Explorer and may try to go to a baseball game other than that I’m not sure what I’m going to do in LA. I’m sure I’ll have a look closer to the time to find other things I’ll want to do

• 2 Mar 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey. I booked this tour for 1st of June but have since been told that its not a good idea. The accommodation is in downtown la which if you’ve been will know its pretty dodgy and not somewhere u want to be at night. Everything shuts down and there’s next to no nightlife. I think a much better option is a hostel in Hollywood. Much more things to do and you meet people at hostels. That’s why I changing it!!!

• 4 Mar 2013 Andy said

Andy

I think if I wasn’t going solo I may consider switching but as I’m going on my own I think I’m going to keep on the LA Explorer. I’m mainly going to see more of LA but I’m probably going to go to Universal Studios and Disneyland. I’m not too bothered about the nightlife. If I meet people and want to go out I’ll be happy to join them but if not I got the Grand Southern afterwards and I’m sure we’ll go out a lot on the tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion