Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going WW dec 17 2008?

4 Feb 2008 Bekahangel asked

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,

My name is Rebekah, but everyone calls me Bekah. I am from Elimbah, AUSTRALIA (It's about 1 hr north of brisbane). I am going on the dec 17 2008 winter wanderer with my friend Melanie. Anyone else going or thinking of this trip. I can't wait. I have been saving up for this trip since jan 2007 and i am so excited. I have always wanted to go to Europe and have never seen snow so i thought i would kill two birds with one stone. Let me know if your going on this or thinking about it. Can't wait to here from you.

Bekah.
  • 19 Feb 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Hey Chris,

That’s great. Can’t wait to meet you. I am so excited. This is going to be the light at the end of the tunnel for anything bad this year.

Bekah

• 19 Feb 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Just out of curiosity how old are you? I’m 22 but will be 23 by the time we go. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Feb 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Oh my gosh. That is so weird. I’m currently in my second year of teaching, having graduated at the end of 2006. I teach high school and my main teaching area is maths with my second being science, in particular chemistry. What are your teaching areas? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Feb 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Chris,

Where in Sydney do you live? My parents were both born in Sydney and lived in Gymea. We moved up to Queensland when I was 5 months old. Bekah

• 31 May 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

I’m starting to think its just gonna be you, me and my friend. I paid of my trip today. Yeah!! Now I just have to organize my flights and I’ll be all set

• 10 Jun 2008 JL said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

I’m Jim and I’ll be joining u guys with a Hot Nurse who’s about to reply now.

Cheers
    Jim

• 10 Jun 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

LOL your such an idiot Jimmy.

Yep we’ll be joining you on the 17th tour. Cant wait to drink the days away.

• 10 Jun 2008 JL said

Default_avatar

OhOh i can’t wait. i’m so excited!

• 11 Jun 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Hey Jim and Dee,

Finally some more people. I was starting to get worried even though it is still 6 months away.

• 12 Jun 2008 JL said

Default_avatar

Hi Chris and Bek

We are from Melbourne.

Looks like it’s just the 4 of us + Melanie at the moment.

• 13 Jun 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

Im sure we’ll have fun with just the 4 of us anyway Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

6 months will be here before we know it!

• 7 Jul 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Not yet. My friend is helping me to set it up so I can post stuff up while I’m away. Also are you or Dee or Jim staying in London before or after. I am arriving on the Saturday before hand and staying for a week after.

• 7 Jul 2008 JL said

Default_avatar

Flight 2
    Sun 14 Dec 08 16:40 Sydney 05:30
    (Mon) London
    (Heathrow)
    BA016 1

Sun 11 Jan 09 13:35 London
    (Heathrow)
    16:15 New York
    (JFK)
    BA177 5 Details

It finishes on the 9th right? so 2 nights before and after

• 7 Jul 2008 Amy said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m Amy and I’ve just booked this tour also. I’m really looking forward to it. I’m also a teacher and from Australia (Western Victoria). This will be my third tour and I’ll be traveling solo. I look forward to chatting with you guys over the next few months. – Amy

• 7 Jul 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Welcome to the group Amy. I am so excited. I’ve just bought all my winter thermals and jackets so all I have left to get is some going out boots and I’m set. I just hope the next few months fly by.

• 9 Jul 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    Welcome aboard Amy Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Yeah I’ve started stocking up on the winter clothing too.
    I arrive in London on the 14th and am staying for 6 weeks after the tour.

Cant wait!

• 9 Jul 2008 JL said

Default_avatar

Good on you Bek. I haven’t bought anything yet. Got my money stucked in shares at the moment lol.

• 10 Aug 2008 LabRat said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> will be booking up in next day or two for this tour (WW 17th Dec 2008). First solo tour so am real excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    -ben

• 12 Aug 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

Hey Ben! Good to met someone else on this tour finally!
    My names Diana and I’ll be travelling with my mate Jimmy.
    Where you from Ben?

• 13 Aug 2008 LabRat said

Default_avatar

Hey Diana (Jimmy), (Bekah, +Chris, +Amy)

All booked up now. I’m 22 and finally finishing university down at Otago

-ben

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion