Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going WW dec 17 2008?

4 Feb 2008 Bekahangel asked

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,

My name is Rebekah, but everyone calls me Bekah. I am from Elimbah, AUSTRALIA (It's about 1 hr north of brisbane). I am going on the dec 17 2008 winter wanderer with my friend Melanie. Anyone else going or thinking of this trip. I can't wait. I have been saving up for this trip since jan 2007 and i am so excited. I have always wanted to go to Europe and have never seen snow so i thought i would kill two birds with one stone. Let me know if your going on this or thinking about it. Can't wait to here from you.

Bekah.
  • 30 Sep 2008 ezza said

Default_avatar

• 6 Oct 2008 Amos23 said

Default_avatar

W-Squared: What dates are you going to Egypt? I’ll be there from 22 – 30 November 2008 with ‘On the Go’ Tours.

• 23 Oct 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

Its just over 7 weeks until we leave guys….i seriously cant wait and cant believe how fast the time flies!

Before we know it, we’ll all be enjoying a drink together somewhere in Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Nov 2008 Explorer1117161 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!
    I’m going on this tour too and I can’t wait!!
    I have just finished the HSC and also turned 18 in the middle of it and I will be getting my UAI on the 1st day of the tour so I’m looking forward to celebrating/commiserating with you all.
    -Jill x

Default_avatar

By the way I’m travelling on my own and arrive in London 3 weeks before the tour. I may go visit family friends in Scotland but is anyone else interested in meeting up a few days before the tour to see London?? Just a tad nervous about doing it on my own…
    -Jill x

Default_avatar

yep

Jill Brajkovich

should be all you need

• 16 Nov 2008 ezza said

Default_avatar

I’ll be there a day after you Cafa, be up for any sort of tour. I’m travelling solo as well Jill and so are a few other people. Should have an awesome time.

• 16 Nov 2008 Bekahangel said

Default_avatar

Hey Jill,

I am also traveling solo as my friend bailed. I get into London 13th December and would love to have someone to see the sights with. I also have facebook. Its under Rebekah Craig. Feel free to add me. I will be staying at the Royal national beforehand. Less than 4 weeks to I leave. WooHoo!

Bek

• 23 Nov 2008 ScottieW99 said

ScottieW99

G’day ladies and gents….
    I too will be joining you on the WW which i really cant wait for!!
    In short:
    From Sydney
    Sister was coming but bailed too, so im solo-ing as well
    Arriving in London 11th Dec
    Staying at the Generator Hostel
    Ready to turn Europe upside down!!

18 MORE DAYS!!! just wish it would hurry up!!

• 2 Dec 2008 dee said

Default_avatar

Hey, welcome aboard Scottie!

Not long to go now guys and girls….2 weeks time and we’ll be tearing up Europe. We’ll have an awesome time and cant wait to meet all you guys, im ready and pumped to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion