Community_discussions_small  

Question

Things to see/do in Christchurch?

14 Jul 2012 Jen1606 asked

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

I'm doing the Scenic Southern tour starting the 5th August 2012, but flying in early the morning before - does anyone have any suggestions on what to see/do in my free time before the tour starts?

Cheers!

- Jen

• 16 Jul 2012 Renee <3 said

Renee <3

Hey Jen !

Yep we sure are staying at the Bealey the night before and the night after Contiki starts and finishes. have you got facebook ? add me :)

Renee

• 24 Jul 2012 Koop said

Koop

Hey,,, I am coming in on the Jetstar flight. I think it could be the same.. I am staying at the Bealeys hotel today.. So if you want to ass me on Facebook too, we can all be buddies!! :)

• 25 Jul 2012 Ben said

Ben

Hey Hey Jen
    My Cuz and I r Doin the same tour and flyin in on the 3rd. and stayin at the Bealey too!! We’d Love some advice on what to see around Christchurch too!! Im sure we will Find heaps to look at!! so Pumped!! see u soon!
    Cheers Ben

• 25 Jul 2012 Jen1606 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Renee – went looking on Facebook but couldn’t find you, what’s the actual web address? Koop, sent you a friend request :) and ben, got facebook?

• 26 Jul 2012 Koop said

Koop

*ADD,, hahah not ass!! oops!! Ps. guys I am a travel agent, this is my first time to New Zealand though.. but I have a huge list of things I am going to try and jam pack in haha! If anyone wants to tag along, let me know.. I’ve been told about GREAT bars too ;)

• 26 Jul 2012 Renee <3 said

Renee <3

10 Days people !! :) this is gonna be great. so exciting. still cant decide just how cold its going to be, im packing heaps of warm stuff hahaha snow fiiighttts :)

Add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/renee.villani

Love Renee x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.