Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery 29 Dec 2012

16 Jul 2012 Maria:) asked

Default_avatar

A friend and I booked this trip. Anyone else also going?

• 28 Jul 2012 NathCrawf89 said

NathCrawf89

Im going on this tour, however still havent confirmed which date so I might see you there :)

• 4 Aug 2012 Courtney said

Courtney

Hey Maria, I am going on this date and going solo.
    Im starting in London. I am from a small country town in South Australia. This is my third tour and will be my third birthday on a tour. Cant wait. Courtney

• 4 Aug 2012 Maria:) said

Default_avatar

Hi Courtney. We are also starting in London a few days early. Both from the United States. First tour w. contiki , I’m very excited!

• 29 Aug 2012 Laura said

Laura
    hi :)
  • 29 Aug 2012 Laura said

Laura

Hi :) I’m going on this tour also :) It will be my first Contiki too i’m very excited. I’m from North Queensland in Australia which is hot basically all year round so this weather will be a shock

• 9 Sep 2012 Courtney said

Courtney

Hey everyone, I will agree with the weather just hoping we dont have 45 degress before or after in Ceduna . Cant wait to celebrate my birthday in Munich this year. Sooo looking foward to this. Courtney

• 9 Sep 2012 Shantel said

Shantel

HI, also going solo on this tour, starts 24 Dec……….should be loads of fun

• 15 Sep 2012 Courtney said

Courtney

Hi everyone,
    Does any one know if the optionals we miss out on since they are summer get replaced with something else?
    Thanks Courtney

• 18 Oct 2012 lauramac said

lauramac

Yep im going! This is my first contiki so i’m really excited :)

• 29 Oct 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Hello, im Claire Im going on this tour, solo and its my first time. Im from Melbourne

• 31 Oct 2012 Ana said

Ana

Hi everyone! I’m Ana from Brazil and I’m joining this trip too, starting on Dec 29th, but I have planed to get at London on the 28th. Anyone else? This will be my first time in Europe… can’t wait for it!!!! :-)

• 31 Oct 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Hello Ana Im getting to London on the 28th. its my first time oversea and to Europe. Im traveling solo

• 31 Oct 2012 lauramac said

lauramac

I’m in London on the 27th and staying at the hotel both nights before the tour. I’m travelling solo from Melbourne

• 31 Oct 2012 Ana said

Ana

Hi Claire and Laura. I’m travelling solo too!
    Do you know where you’re staying already? Unfortunatelly, I’m gonna receive this info only on December, so… I’m really curious.

• 31 Oct 2012 Maria:) said

Default_avatar

Hi I’ll also be in London on the the 28th. I’m traveling with a friend. Very excited, time is passing very quickly! I don’t remember the name of the hotel, but they did give it to me. It should be on the invoice.

• 31 Oct 2012 Ana said

Ana

Hil! That’s really cool, Maria! Have you been there before? I wish I already had the hotel information on my invoice, but the travel agency which represents Contiki in Brazil won’t give it to me until december (I don’t know why), so I’ll have to wait anyway… a pitty.

• 2 Nov 2012 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Myself, my sister and a friend have just booked this tour leaving the 29th, first contiki too. Can’t wait!

• 3 Nov 2012 lauramac said

lauramac

Hi Ana, i’m staying at the Royal National Hotel (where the tour departs from) both nights that i’m in London before the trip! i hope that helps :)

• 3 Nov 2012 Ana said

Ana

Thanks so much, Laura! I believe I’m staying at the same hotel, but I’m not sure yet. Hope to see you in London!!

• 3 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

I hope to see use all in London soon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.