Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery 29 Dec 2012

16 Jul 2012 Maria:) asked

Default_avatar

A friend and I booked this trip. Anyone else also going?

• 11 Nov 2012 Courtney said

Courtney

Hey Everyone,
    Im in London on the 28th as well. Staying at the Royal National Hotel. Hope to see every one soon.
    Courtney :)

• 11 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Me two. What time do u get in? Where u flying from? Claire

• 11 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Me two. What time do u get in? Where u flying from? Claire

• 11 Nov 2012 Laura said

Laura

My friend and I are getting to the hotel on the 27th so we have a day in London to explore before contiki. It’s getting so close, pretty excited. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone :) see you all soon

• 14 Nov 2012 Marci said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour too! Have any of you been on a Contiki tour before?

• 14 Nov 2012 lauramac said

lauramac

hmm sounds like we have more in common than our name laura! i’m flying in on the 27th too!

• 14 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

No i haven’t been on a contiki tour before neither overseas. im also going Solo
    u?

• 14 Nov 2012 Laura said

Laura

I didn’t think we’d be the only ones getting in early :) I think we arrive late afternoonish… And I hear these basement parties are the thing to do at the hotel so we’ll probably bump into you there :)!

• 15 Nov 2012 Marci said

Default_avatar

nope, I’m new to this and I’m going solo too. It looks like we’ll be in Amsterdam on New Years Eve, that should be crazy! I’ve never been to Europe, so there’s a lot to look forward to! :)

• 15 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Thats right. ill be in Munich for new years

• 18 Nov 2012 Courtney said

Courtney
    I think i get in at 11: 30 ish am on the 28th. Flying from Adelaide via Dubai. Courtney
  • 5 Dec 2012 kerrynobst said

kerrynobst

Hi all, I cant believe Ive only just found this discussion!
    I am so excited for the tour, it will be my first contiki and first time in Europe. Im from Adelaide, Australia and get into London in the morning on the 28th, cant wait to start meeting you all. And Courtney, its nice to know there will be a fellow South Aussie and someone else celebrating a birthday while on tour!!
    Kerryn.

• 5 Dec 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Hello what time do u get to London on the 28th I’m gettin there the 28th at 6am in the morning. I’m coming from Melbourne

• 5 Dec 2012 kerrynobst said

kerrynobst

Hi Claire, I get in at 6.20am. Coming via Hong Kong. Its going to be quite a long day, and thats before we even start the trip!

• 5 Dec 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

Haha yer true. I’m going solo and its my first contiki trip. When I get there I plan on doing sightseeing

• 6 Dec 2012 Courtney said

Courtney
    Hey Kerryn, When do you fly out of Adelaide, I have the afternoon to kill on the 27th before I fly out. We could have a pre pre contiki catch up lol. Great to hear Im not the only south aussie or birthday. Courtney
  • 6 Dec 2012 kerrynobst said

kerrynobst

My flight is at 12pm.. so unfortunately will miss a pre-pre contiki catchup! would have been great though!

• 6 Dec 2012 Courtney said

Courtney
    Thats ok bound to catch up at the pre meeting any way. How is everyone packing thier winter clothes? Im looking at Space bags or a very short list lol. Courtney
  • 6 Dec 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

yer im trying to work that out as i dont wanna pack to much
    does anyone have fb to make it easier to chat to

• 6 Dec 2012 Laura said

Laura

I’m having the same problem! I have impulse bought way too many scarfs/beanies/mittens but am worried about space/weight. I have a friend who did a winter contiki last year though and she suggested at least one or two t-shirts for those days where we’re on the bus for a long time as it can be a bit warm on there :)
    I have facebook – Laura Newman

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion