Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer 31st August Who's going?

17 Jul 2012 Anthony asked

Anthony

Who else is doing the Greek Island Adventurer on 31 August 2012?

• 30 Jul 2012 KarlyB said

KarlyB

is that the greek island hopping?

• 2 Aug 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

Hey Karly,

No it isn’t. It’s similar but has a few differences from the Island Hopping. The biggest one being it is a short tour. If you are going on the Greek Island Hopping you should have a great time. My buddy went last year and loved it . He said Mykonos & Santorini were amazing.

• 13 Aug 2012 DC said

Default_avatar

By the 31st of August do you mean the 1st of September?

• 13 Aug 2012 DC said

Default_avatar

By 31st of August do you mean the 1st of September?

• 13 Aug 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

Well, technically the tour starts on 1 Sept in Athens. The website states the 31st which is why I used that date. Are you booked on this tour?

• 14 Aug 2012 DC said

Default_avatar

I’m certainly considering it. I need flights to Athens that won’t take 26 hours. Its a shame there is no way to check how many have booked it. I’d hate to go and find there is only 10 of us.

• 14 Aug 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

The flights are a killer. I’m coming from the US and it is about 14 hours. Checking out the number of people on a tour would be awesome. As of now, I know there are 5 people total signed up for this tour. I’m pretty sure there are more though cause I can’t see Contiki making it a definite departure with that little.

• 15 Aug 2012 DC said

Default_avatar

Well I just booked it there so add 1. Out of curiosity where did you get the number 5 from?

• 26 May 2013 Geordie said

Geordie

i m on this as well with a mate of mine :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.