Community_discussions_small  

Question

The big tiki 19 days, 27/12/2012, anyone??

17 Jul 2012 neda asked

neda

Hey hey is anyone doing the big tiki 19days starting from Auck on the 27th of Dec 2012? :))

• 22 Sep 2012 Jane said

Jane

Hey Guys! I am doing this Tour!!
    Another Aussie! I am from Canberra.
    Glad to see other people on this tour :)

• 25 Sep 2012 WorldTraveller said

WorldTraveller

Yay, welcome to our little group!!
    I’m Mel :)

• 27 Sep 2012 rachelmoore said

Default_avatar

I bought these cheap tiki torches at Big Lots along with the oil from there. I lit them and it created an initial big flame that then died out and the wicks turning to ashes immedietly.

bigg boss 6

• 18 Oct 2012 melanie said

Default_avatar

Hi. Im on thIS trip. Was initially going the other way but change of plans. This is my 3rd Contiki trip. Im travelling with a friend I made on my last contiki trip.
    Im also Aussie too and from Deniliquin in Country NSW. Not long now!

• 25 Oct 2012 neda said

neda

Welcome :)

• 9 Dec 2012 Kya said

Kya

hi ladies so excited to find some peps doing the same trip! I’m coming solo, so i’m a lil nervous but can’t wait also! do we have a fb group page yet? talk soon :)

• 10 Dec 2012 Jane said

Jane

Hey there! Don’t worry there is heaps of us that are going solo and I am nervous as well. We do have a fb group, the link is on our meet up page if you want to join that. Look forward to meeting you! :)

• 11 Dec 2012 Kya said

Kya

Thanks jane, I can’t wait to meet every1! Wheres the meet up page sorry? Thanks only 2 weeks away now :)

• 12 Dec 2012 Jane said

Jane

Here is the information on how to access the meetups, you just need your booking reference number.
    http://www.contiki.com/pages/2548

• 12 Dec 2012 Kya said

Kya

Thanks Jane, only just picked up my ticket today so didn;t know my reference number but all good will register now :) Thanks again

• 14 Dec 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

Hey guys im going on this tour as well. im going with my friend silvia :p we cant wait to meet everyone. starting to get nervous about all the adventure sports. This will be our first contiki as well. do we have a FB site up and running? we dont arrive until 8:30pm on the 26th so we will miss the meeting which sucks.

• 24 Dec 2012 heather_may said

heather_may

Heya guys! Im on this tour too :) im from sydney (travelling solo) and and this is my first contiki tour and im really looking forward to it! unfortunately i dont arrive until 8:45pm on boxing day so ill miss the meetup :(

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.