Community_discussions_small  

Question

European discovery march 2013

18 Jul 2012 Brittaneyhello asked

Brittaneyhello

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is going on the European discovery winter tour that leaves London on the 19th of march? :) I know it's a while away but I'm so excited and would like to chat with anyone else who's going!!

• 19 Jul 2012 Ben said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I’ll be on that European discovery tour departing on the 19th march 2013.
    Look forward to meeting you.
    I’m Ben, from Queensland, Australia.

• 19 Jul 2012 Brittaneyhello said

Brittaneyhello

I’m brittaney and I’m going with my sister, Jessica. We’re coming from Melbourne! See you there! So excited

• 19 Jul 2012 humliye said

Default_avatar

America was an undiscovered land with all most unlimited natural resources.
    The European nations were using the new world as a cash cow. Click here to procure more information Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream

• 19 Jul 2012 Ben said

Default_avatar

Look forward to it.

• 15 Aug 2012 Sune said

Sune

Hey guys,
    I’m also going on the European Discovery on 19 March, cannot wait!!! Would also like to start talking about stuff we should know before going! I’m going with my boyfriend, Wikus, and we are from Pretoria, South Africa! Have you booked yet?
    Yay!*

• 16 Aug 2012 Brittaneyhello said

Brittaneyhello

Yes, I’ve got everything booked! I’ve read so many forums of what to bring! So excited!!

• 16 Aug 2012 Ben said

Default_avatar

Yeah I got it all done. Looking forward to March now.

• 18 Sep 2012 Katherine said

Katherine

Hey Brittaney! I’m from the U.S. departing March 17/18th 2013…the time zones are a little confusing so perhaps this is the one I will be on. I hope so since everyone seems very cool. I’m going with my bestfriend. The both of us are super excited. Our first trip to Europe. :)) Looking foward to it! – Kat

• 7 Oct 2012 Kirsten said

Kirsten

Hey guys! Im goin with my best friend, olivia. We’re from qld australia too! we are sooooo super exciteddddd!!!
    So awesome to see who else is going :)

• 8 Oct 2012 Brittaneyhello said

Brittaneyhello

It’s going to so good and so far everyone seems really nice!!!

• 28 Oct 2012 Lestrr said

Lestrr

Hey everybody,
    My friend and I are planning to go on this tour! I’m about 80% sure. We just need to work out our schedules. So excited to go on my first trip to Europe =)

• 13 Nov 2012 Aaron said

Aaron

Hey Everyone! I’m going on this tour… Just booked it today! Looking like a cool group of people… Cannot wait :) Im from Adelaide, Australia.

• 20 Nov 2012 Jena said

Jena

Hi!
    My friend and I are goin on this tour too!
    I’m from Canada and she’s from New Zealand. Pretty excited for it already!

• 29 Nov 2012 NwBeg86 said

NwBeg86

Wassup guys!!..My name is Eudy and i will be joining you guys on this trip. Im flying out of NYC..Can’t wait!! See ya Soon!

• 29 Nov 2012 NwBeg86 said

NwBeg86

hey brittaney!..Any tips on what to bring? this is my first trip to Europe. Any tip will be helpful, Thank You!

• 4 Dec 2012 Mai23 said

Mai23

Hey Brittaney. I just want to introduce myself. I’m Mai and I’ll be joining you on this exciting trip. I’m going with my best friend, Kat, whom has already responded on this discussion already. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

• 5 Dec 2012 Brittaneyhello said

Brittaneyhello

Hello, I’m really not sure what I’m bringing yet, I just keep reading reviews to similar trips to see what they brought :-)
    Everyone seems super nice :-) woo

• 6 Dec 2012 Kirsten said

Kirsten

Any of you guys downloaded the contiki shout app??
    If not, totes hit that shit up :) lol

• 8 Dec 2012 Aaron said

Aaron

Are most people just flying into London doing contiki and then heading home?

• 8 Dec 2012 NwBeg86 said

NwBeg86

Wassup Aaron. Im actually staying one more night in London after the tour so ill be flying out of London on the 31st.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion