Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27th December 09 - Berlin to Budepest!!!!!

6 Sep 2009 LoveEurope85 said

Default_avatar
Hi, Is anyone doing this trip??
I'm booked and going solo. I am a so looking forward to New Year in Prague!!!!!
  • 6 Nov 2009 Sgt. Rodriguez said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Amanda – I fly into Berlin on the 27th at 3 pm…perhaps we can share a taxi?

When is everyone else flying in?

Hi Robyn! Me And Amanda are actually gonna be on the same flight from London to Berlin, and were planning to meet up in London then share a cab in Berlin. If you’re on the same flight maybe you can just meet up with us in London too?

• 8 Nov 2009 LoveEurope85 said

Default_avatar

Robyn, I agree with Ricky (Texas Miner). Let me know your flight – are you on the British airways flight from London leaving at 1pm London?

I’ll private msg my name so you can add me on facebook.

• 10 Nov 2009 Robyn810 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ricky and Amanda,
    I am on Delta Airlines and my lay over is in Amsterdam. I land at 3 pm at TXL-Berlin..seems like I land a little bit before you two, so maybe I can just meet you guys at your gate. Let’s be in touch the closer we get to our trip.

So excited!

• 11 Nov 2009 Annaleah85 said

Annaleah85

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

• 15 Nov 2009 Beth said

Default_avatar

Another person from VA, that is crazy! I’m flying out from Newark on the 26th, but Scott is flying out from DC on the 25th.

• 17 Nov 2009 Annaleah85 said

Annaleah85
    quote:
    Originally posted by adlm:
    hey everyone. i’ll be booking this tour pretty soon. 24 year old dude from new york city travelling solo.

i’m planning on getting into Berlin a day early and maybe staying in Budapest an extra couple of days. anyone thinking the same? let me know! wouldn’t mind a buddy to explore with Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hey! I’m contemplating staying in budapest a couple of days as well. are you for sure staying; if so, how long? i want a travel buddy….

anna : )

• 17 Nov 2009 Annaleah85 said

Annaleah85
    quote:
    Originally posted by LoveEurope85:
    Hey Anna,

I’m Amanda also going solo.
    There seems to be quite a few solo travellers on this tour – should be a blast!!!

I’m so excited!!! Have you done much travelling?

Hey Amanda!!

So stoked! And, yes it seems we are almost all solo travelers which will be awesome. I can’t wait to meet everyone. I have never been on a contiki tour before, but i have done europe twice in the past year.

Looking forward to meeting u!
    Anna

• 12 Dec 2009 Michele90 said

Michele90

Hey Guys,
    We’re getting closer and closer to our trip!!!
    I was just wondering why type of shoes/boots you’re going to be bringing because, I’m not sure if you’ve checked out the weather trends, but the temperatures are not forgiving!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion