Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY July 22nd 2013

20 Jul 2012 beckystarss asked

beckystarss

Hi,
I know its really early but me and 5 of my friends went and paid our deposit for this trip yesterday, so excited :)... Has anyone else booked this trip or thinking about doing it?

• 1 Mar 2013 beckystarss said

beckystarss

My friends and I are all from Sydney :)

• 2 Mar 2013 speedy_brett said

Default_avatar

hey i booked this tour the other day so excited

• 3 Mar 2013 Tim said

Tim

ahhh ok cool, im from brisbane :)

• 4 Mar 2013 Andy said

Andy

I’m coming from Birmingham England. I fly in on the 17th and doing the LA explorer before the tour but I got the day free before the tour starts

• 7 Mar 2013 SallyB said

Default_avatar

My friends and I are from Melbourne. Two of us fly in on the 18th, and are planning on staying in Anaheim, going to Disney etc. Another friend is then joining us on the 20th and we’ll do the touristy thing in L.A before the tour.
    I’ve never been to the states before, getting pretty excited!

• 7 Mar 2013 Peter said

Default_avatar

My girlfriend and I are from Ballarat, Australia and we will be flying in on the 18th. Going to do some sight seeing. It will be our first time in the US to

• 11 Mar 2013 Doogie23 said

Doogie23

Hey everyone I’ll create a Facebook group that we can all join and post the link to join on up here, or if anyone else has already or wants to create one please put the link up :). We had one for my last tour and it was really helpful especially when we were in the states and trying to find each other if you got lost or organising a group dinner etc.

• 11 Mar 2013 Doogie23 said

Doogie23

http://www.facebook.com/groups/193425297448598/ or if that doesn’t work search for Grand Southern LA- NYJuly 22nd 2013

• 12 Mar 2013 beckystarss said

beckystarss

Hey Glenn, I just joined your Facebook group Rebecca jeffery just in case you needed to confirm who I was
    Lol :)

• 12 Mar 2013 Andy said

Andy

I’ve just joined the group

• 30 Mar 2013 Andy said

Andy

I know we’re still a few months out but if anyone want to go to either Universal Studios or Disneyland in LA the day before the tour, let me know. I was planning to do these while on the LA Explorer but there is plenty of other things to do if other people want to join me

• 10 Apr 2013 Charis307 said

Charis307

Hey! Me and my sister have booked ourselves on this tour… Can’t wait! Think we arrive in LA on the 19th to spend a few days there before the tour starts, look forward to meeting you all :)

• 24 Apr 2013 beckystarss said

beckystarss

That’s what we are doing :) it’s going to be so good. 86 days guys.

• 27 Apr 2013 Steph1990 said

Default_avatar

Im doing the souther adventure! so ill hop off at new orleans… im a solo traveller cause my friends are poor haha….

Default_avatar

Andy what time would you want to go to universal studios?? im keen :) is anyone staying at the hotel were meeting at the night before. I was looking into it. but its like $160 cause im a solo traveller. :(

• 27 Apr 2013 Andy said

Andy

I would want to go reasonable early. I think it opens about 10 so I would look to get there for about then. I’m staying at the hotel from the 17th. Give Contiki a call as you can book twin share at the hotel before the trip as a solo traveller which is what I’m doing and they pair you up with someone else doing Contiki

Default_avatar

ohh man. i cant do 10am. but thats cool…. you should go. I went 2 years ago and it was awesome! yeh i tried to book the pre tour accomodation but it said unavaliable. and then i looked at usual price and it was 160… maybe ill call them rather then working through my agent.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.