Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Summer 08 - lets get one goin!

29 Aug 2007 Kt said

Default_avatar
Alright anyone else plannin on next summer yet? I'm thinkin of a 21 day sometime during april - june, or maybe even august...Just decided to post here cause I'm already excited about it!!! Anyone else headin out around this time!?
  • 30 Aug 2007 Anna83 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’m thinking about the 45 day one, probably early in the season!
    Anyone else? Cheers, Anna

• 30 Aug 2007 emzy said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of either the 32 or 45 day camping trip starting in june 2008. I’m heading off alone so I’m a bit apprehensive! But definitely looking forward to it!

• 2 Sep 2007 Sam said

Default_avatar

I am seriously thinking about one of the camping trips for around june 2008… I will be doing the solo mission as well so good to see there will be other people in the same boat!!
    Feel free to email – sxj11@hotmail.com

• 3 Sep 2007 CHICK24 said

Default_avatar

Hi im plannin on the 22 day camping leavin london 15th may, going solo, just waitin for the new dates to come out so i can book.

• 7 Sep 2007 miss.fifty said

Default_avatar

hey,

im thinking of 45 day camping end of april. i think round the 30th. cant wait.

• 10 Sep 2007 Lishibebe said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on a 32 day camping tour soon after 9th May. My cousin is getting married in Italy, so I want to go after that, just waiting on dates. Getting off the tour in Amsterdam (last stop), flying to Sweden for Midsummer, then to Andalusia to visit a friend and finish off with Running of the Bulls and a birthday bash in London. Going solo, can’t wait!

• 29 Sep 2007 Julz said

Default_avatar

heya yea im definatly thinking about doing the 45 day camping tour after my 3 months working holiday in London. possibly around may/june 08 .i have done a concept tour around australia b4 ( that was awesome) and i will be doing 3 concept tours round America in dec-feb so i think after getting spoilt with beds and a roof over my head the next step is camping. may bring me down to earth ….. and save me some $$$$ hahaha. im julia 22 year old chick from new zealand. my msn is lil-julz85@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat .

cheers

julz

• 8 Oct 2007 Simon said

Default_avatar

Hey, My mate and I are planning to do our OE mid next year. We are thinking about doing the 46 day camping trip at the beginning of June. . . Should be good times.

• 9 Oct 2007 Humbers said

Default_avatar

hey guys…ill be doing probably a 22day camper in late may cometime looking forward to being able to book it and put some dates down!!!

• 28 Oct 2007 ohhlisa said

Default_avatar

Any1 doin the 45 day camping tour from May 27 – July 11? I am from Australia travelling to europe by myself. Feel free to email me at ohhlisa@hotmail.com

• 24 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

hi peeps my names mick…i wanna book a 32 day camp around late june early july but wanna see if a few people are goin first dont wanna be on an empty bus! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> wanna rip it up with some fellow aussies!

• 25 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

ok im on 1st july guaranteed departure yeehaa! anyone else?

• 28 Nov 2007 janey said

janey

Great to hear other people are booking next summer!! We just booked on the 46 day camping leaving may 27, so excited would love to chat to anyone on this tour, me and my partner are going together so not so scary Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 7 Jan 2008 Shan84 said

Shan84

hey, im hopefully doing either the 21 or 31 day camping in august, after i finish my 6 months work/play in the UK. Are ppl takin suitcases or backpacks on their campin trips? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jan 2008 Salvagoe said

Default_avatar

hey kt, im going on the 21 day camping on april 23rd with a few friends.

• 10 Jan 2008 Gilly said

Default_avatar

Hi guys – I’m in for the 21 day starting the 2nd of July. I am going alone too for my first time outside Australia. I can’t wait!

• 19 Jan 2008 angel_k_55 said

Default_avatar

Hi Im thinking of goin on the 22 day camping tour in september, anyone else goin around then. Il be goin solo, im from aus, third time overseas but first to europe, but still a little scary but cant wait.

• 24 Jan 2008 Lindsay said

Default_avatar

Hey! I am thinking about doing the 21 day camping trip sometime in June or July. When should I go???

• 24 Jan 2008 Lindsay said

Default_avatar

Hi Gilly I may go July 2nd. I am not sure yet though. I will be going by myself. I’m from America.

• 24 Jan 2008 chants said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am doing a 21 day Camping trip it starts on the 20th Of August and ends on the 9th Sept, I’ve booked and paid, now only this long wait to get through. I was nervous at first, but now I am just plain excited.

:-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion