Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Summer 08 - lets get one goin!

29 Aug 2007 Kt said

Default_avatar
Alright anyone else plannin on next summer yet? I'm thinkin of a 21 day sometime during april - june, or maybe even august...Just decided to post here cause I'm already excited about it!!! Anyone else headin out around this time!?
  • 28 Jan 2008 Explorer1087010 said

Default_avatar

hey me and my mate are doing the 21day europe camping from 10th-30th september!!
    hope to hear of some people doing the same one before i leave!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 28 Jan 2008 CBeaulieu2005 said

Default_avatar

im looking at trips for end of june beginning of july…im a teacher, figure i would go away for most of the summer before the school year starts back up

• 9 Feb 2008 Kitty said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the 16day camp with croatian sailing at the end. Depart 9th May but can’t seem to find anyone else so please email me!!! christielsantic@hotmail.com

• 10 Feb 2008 *Elise* said

*Elise*

Hi, im from Australia and Im doing the 32 day tour starting 29th July with My best Friend…

anyone else travelling on this one??

• 10 Feb 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

I’ll be doing the 46 day tour starting 19 August and before that, i’m doing the Egypt and the Nile tour. Anyone doing the 46 day tour?

• 11 Feb 2008 Katrina said

Katrina

I’m planning on going away for summer but not sure what trip to choose! still undecided to go on my own or not as well

• 27 Feb 2008 melaniet said

Default_avatar

ill be going on the 46 day camping tour that starts either june 10 or june 24..more likely the june 10 date.

if anyone wants to try to get a group of 4, 7, or 10 to register together, we can save a little off the tour price (that means more spending money!), so let me know if youre interested.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.