Summer 08 - lets get one goin!

29 Aug 2007 Kt said

Alright anyone else plannin on next summer yet? I'm thinkin of a 21 day sometime during april - june, or maybe even august...Just decided to post here cause I'm already excited about it!!! Anyone else headin out around this time!?
  • 28 Jan 2008 Explorer1087010 said

hey me and my mate are doing the 21day europe camping from 10th-30th september!!
    hope to hear of some people doing the same one before i leave!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 28 Jan 2008 CBeaulieu2005 said

im looking at trips for end of june beginning of july…im a teacher, figure i would go away for most of the summer before the school year starts back up

• 9 Feb 2008 Kitty said

I’m doing the 16day camp with croatian sailing at the end. Depart 9th May but can’t seem to find anyone else so please email me!!!

• 10 Feb 2008 *Elise* said

Hi, im from Australia and Im doing the 32 day tour starting 29th July with My best Friend…

anyone else travelling on this one??

• 10 Feb 2008 Mick said

I’ll be doing the 46 day tour starting 19 August and before that, i’m doing the Egypt and the Nile tour. Anyone doing the 46 day tour?

• 11 Feb 2008 Katrina said

I’m planning on going away for summer but not sure what trip to choose! still undecided to go on my own or not as well

• 27 Feb 2008 melaniet said

ill be going on the 46 day camping tour that starts either june 10 or june 24..more likely the june 10 date.

if anyone wants to try to get a group of 4, 7, or 10 to register together, we can save a little off the tour price (that means more spending money!), so let me know if youre interested.

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.