Community_discussions_small  

Comment

What is the best tour to discover Greece

23 Mar 2007 Marie J said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I need some advice from those who went on tours in Greece. The tours all seem to be fun but I guess I would have to do more than one to see all I want to see.

Thanks!!
  • 23 Mar 2007 Brigid_Q said

Brigid_Q

I can only speak for myself when I say that I chose the Road to Athens tour for the reason that it does go to Greece as well as Italy and France. You never mentioned how long of tour you would like to do.

• 26 Mar 2007 Rachelh said

Default_avatar

I guess Spotlight on Greece is good to see a lot of culture. If that trip is too short you could book another trip after that one, like the Greek Island Hopping/ cruising or the Mykonos resort. That way you get to see culture and also enjoy the sun, beach and water sports… Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 27 Mar 2007 Marie J said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Brigid_Q:
    I can only speak for myself when I say that I chose the Road to Athens tour for the reason that it does go to Greece as well as Italy and France. You never mentioned how long of tour you would like to do.

Thanks for replying…I’m still not sure Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by pat5150:
    I did the Spotlight on Greece tour, followed by the 9-day cruise of the Greek Islands and Turkey. Honestly, it’s about as good as it gets! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Thanks! I read your article and your suggestions!! (i’m sorry my next question will be in French because I couln’t figure out how to say it in English)…Est-ce que ca ne serait pas simple et économique de faire Spotlight on Greece par soi-même et une des croisière en groupe?..ou est-ce que ca vaut vraiment la peine parce qu’on est guidé alors qu’il serait difficile de trouver un guide en y allant seule.

merci!!!

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rachelh:
    I guess Spotlight on Greece is good to see a lot of culture. If that trip is too short you could book another trip after that one, like the Greek Island Hopping/ cruising or the Mykonos resort. That way you get to see culture and also enjoy the sun, beach and water sports… Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Thanks! I ready many good things about Spotlight on Greece…I surely want to see more of the culture but I also want to experience the nightlife and everything.

• 27 Mar 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Salut Marie,

(ok … excuse me, but my French is rustier than the Titanic and practice is rare) je vous suggère le “Spotlight” suivi par le “Island Hopping” comme Rachelh a dit. J’ai déjà fait le Island Hopping, mais si j’ai la chance de le refaire, j’aurais ajouté Spotlight. Plein d’histoire suivi de culture, relaxation, puis le partying.

- Vic

• 28 Mar 2007 Marie J said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by _______:

Salut Marie,

(ok … excuse me, but my French is rustier than the Titanic and practice is rare) je vous suggère le “Spotlight” suivi par le “Island Hopping” comme Rachelh a dit. J’ai déjà fait le Island Hopping, mais si j’ai la chance de le refaire, j’aurais ajouté Spotlight. Plein d’histoire suivi de culture, relaxation, puis le partying.

- Vic

Merci beaucoup!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion