Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Interested in Russia Trip

17 Jul 2008 GatorBrett1 said

GatorBrett1
Before talking about Russia, I did the Berlin and Prague trip recently and had an excellent time. I strongly recommend the trip for anyone interested in Central Europe.

Anyways, for my next trip in summer 2009, I am looking at a trip to Russia and Northern Europe (specifically Russia and the Baltic for 12 days). Has anyone done this trip or a trip involving Russia? What did they like or dislike? Was it safe? I am a flexible person regarding food, lodging, etc. and am willing to take certain, non life threatening risks.

If not this trip, then I would consider Spain or Italy, but I am looking to travel "off the common path" and enjoy a completely different travel experience . . .
  • 16 Dec 2011 contiki09 said

Default_avatar

definetely do it, The Russia Trip is fantastic

• 9 Feb 2012 Krista said

Krista

Did you end up doing the trip? I’m thinking about doing the Russia tour this summer but i’m concerned that it looks like SOOOOO much time on the Coach,I really want to go but it looks as though you’ll spend more time on the bus than seeing anything. What was your opinion of the length of time on coach, too much?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.