Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best time of year?

22 Jun 2009 Jessymoo asked

Default_avatar
Hiya i'm looking at the Grand Southan NY - LA tour so that i can stay afew days in LA after but im having trouble choosing the best time to go. i own my own business and work at different jobs so leaving at any time of year will be difficult. i was wondering if theres any difference people have found with going at different times of year with weather, experiences they are able to do and prices of flights and accommodation and the tour itself. i was originally looking at Oct/Nov but i think its 2 soon for planning and saving so im currently looking at Feb-march but it looks like it might be quite cold, if i waited abit longer wud it get alot more expencive? I live in England by the way. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
  • 22 Jun 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

I would wait until March or April to start. It will still be cold (though very hit or miss) in NY and then the weather will get nice. May in Florida can be quite warm but not brutal. With February and even March you can run into some real weather problems, but the later you go the less likely that is to happen.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion