Community_discussions_small  

Question

California highlight 1 September anyone??

25 Jul 2012 Lexieeee asked

Default_avatar

• 28 Jul 2012 richelle said

richelle

yes me !!!! :) yay found some one haha 1st sep to the 8th odf sept ????

• 28 Jul 2012 Lexieeee said

Default_avatar

Yayyyyyy can’t wait … Where you from? You doing any other tours?

• 30 Jul 2012 richelle said

richelle

me either i am so excited packing atm getting all prepared =) haha good to find someone doing same trip,i am from Perth western Australian and you?? and yeah i am doing new york uncovered and grand Canadian and then California highlights what about yourself ?? this is my first contiki so don’t no what to expect i am going to be in Vegas 2 days before the contiki starts =)

• 30 Jul 2012 Lexieeee said

Default_avatar

I’m from Sydney but currently in the us working I’m also doing the California highlight on the 1 st sept and doing the north by north east in between both .. So excited ! My first too and really looking forward to it :)

• 31 Jul 2012 richelle said

richelle

aww awesome i went to Sydney last year loved it ,how is it working in the US i really want to work in canada or the US i no there are some jobs there am keen to do working visa ,aww awesome sounds great yeah i really wanted to get all of America done on the contiki but happy with what i am doing atm, but will definitely finish America off Canada is my dream destination so wrapped i get to see it all ,my cousin kerry is coming along to the California highlights tour as-well ,well we are all going to have a blast can’t wait 5 days till i jet off to new york =)your trip sounds amazing ,look forward to meeting you Lexie =)i have found 2 aussies now hahaha

• 29 Aug 2012 Shaun said

Default_avatar

hey guys, i’m on Cali highlights starting 1st sep as well – looking forward to it!

• 9 Dec 2012 Cassandra said

Cassandra

Hey there
    how did you find the Cali highlights tour— any tips??
    Im planning on flying over the NYC afterwards

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion