Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Reefs and Rainforests May 6th 2010

1 Mar 2010 Imaginum88 said

Default_avatar
Hey all!

Just wondering if anybody else is on the Reefs and Rainforests trip departing May 6th from Cairns. I'm a 21 year old male travelling solo from Canada. So excited for this trip! Will be my first time down under Big Grin
  • 14 Mar 2010 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Yeah, Its going to be great! A buunch of ppl from my last tour are from AZ and NZ so I can’t wait to go!!!!
    I am from Calgary, Alberta. What about you?

• 14 Mar 2010 Imaginum88 said

Default_avatar

Oh cool! I’m from near Toronto, Ontario. Do you have facebook? If you want you can add me and maybe we can talk more about the trip! My e-mail’s 6mw5@queensu.ca

• 14 Mar 2010 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Cool, I was born in TO!
    Yeppers I have facebook… Will add you when i get on there!

• 13 Apr 2010 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Awesome!
    I am so excited to go!!!!

• 17 Apr 2010 Imaginum88 said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you there!!

• 20 Apr 2010 Dingo_Dean said

Default_avatar

Have flights been affected in Canada due to the Iceland volcano eruption? All UK flights have been cancelled and were meant to resume this morning but another cloud of volcanic ash has gone up. Really hoping it clears by the time I fly out. :S

Here’s the link if anyone wants to add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.p…ile.php?id=580890643

• 20 Apr 2010 Imaginum88 said

Default_avatar

Oh right…from what I’ve heard only a few flights in and out of St. John’s, Newfoundland were cancelled yesterday as a precaution but other than that things are running smoothly here. Well it’s still almost 2 weeks til you are leaving so hopefully things will have cleared up by then!

• 23 Apr 2010 Dingo_Dean said

Default_avatar

Looks like everything’s cleared up. Only 10 days to go, I can’t believe it!

• 28 Apr 2010 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Hey Guys i think i may be doing this trip too? i’m doing beaches and reefs on may8th but it seems to be the same as yours just starting two days later. im 20 f from australia

• 28 Apr 2010 Imaginum88 said

Default_avatar

Ya from what I understand the tours meet up so we should be together from the 8th. Cant wait…I’m leaving in just 5 days now!!

• 29 Apr 2010 Dingo_Dean said

Default_avatar

Me too! 5 days to go and still haven’t packed. Gonna have a busy wkend.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.