Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East (Aug.18th)

27 Jul 2012 Canty asked

Canty

Hey guys! My Sister and I are from Victoria, Australia - Thought we'd put the feelers out there ahead of time and see who else is going on this particular trip......Very excited to get away for her Birthday!!

• 6 Aug 2012 Brad said

Brad

Hi Canty
    Im on this trip, just booked it as a last minute thought but getting excited about it. I have a lot to now organise! Are you and your sister just going for the tour or staying before or after?
    Im a farmer from Nw NSW so will be great to meet you and your sister in 11 days time.
    Cheer Brad

• 7 Aug 2012 Canty said

Canty

G’day Brad! Sounds awesome – We were also fairly late booking this in; Began to wonder whether nobody else was coming along!! We’ve got about 3 days extra tacked onto the end of the trip mate…..Simply relaxing in the same area where the tour begins/ends – Yourself?

• 7 Aug 2012 Brad said

Brad

Its funny some of the threads notably the European trips are large, but most of the Asian ones are small? anyway there was only 1 or 2 spots left when i booked so there must be more out there somewhere! I get to Koh Samui at 9am on the 18th and depart the same place on the 27th so only stay an extra day i could have stayed a lot longer but wasnt sure what to do. Ps read about people getting vaccines on another thread have you done that?

• 7 Aug 2012 Canty said

Canty

Well that’s good to know it’s basically all filled up hey…..
    We had no indication upon booking! Regardless, really pumped to get it underway!!
    I think we arrive at a similar time that day also…..
    I’ve had some vaccinations from other trips and i’t’s been suggested to me that only Hep A and B are ones to consider having upto date, if we’re not going too far bush ;)

• 9 Aug 2012 Sammi said

Sammi

8 days brother bear!! Whoop whoop!! Can’t wait!! =)

• 23 Jan 2013 Mo said

Mo

you guys seem so cool. really should have considered the 19th of april tour cos of all the full moon parties.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion