Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East (Aug.18th)

27 Jul 2012 Canty asked

Canty

Hey guys! My Sister and I are from Victoria, Australia - Thought we'd put the feelers out there ahead of time and see who else is going on this particular trip......Very excited to get away for her Birthday!!

• 6 Aug 2012 Brad said

Brad

Hi Canty
    Im on this trip, just booked it as a last minute thought but getting excited about it. I have a lot to now organise! Are you and your sister just going for the tour or staying before or after?
    Im a farmer from Nw NSW so will be great to meet you and your sister in 11 days time.
    Cheer Brad

• 7 Aug 2012 Canty said

Canty

G’day Brad! Sounds awesome – We were also fairly late booking this in; Began to wonder whether nobody else was coming along!! We’ve got about 3 days extra tacked onto the end of the trip mate…..Simply relaxing in the same area where the tour begins/ends – Yourself?

• 7 Aug 2012 Brad said

Brad

Its funny some of the threads notably the European trips are large, but most of the Asian ones are small? anyway there was only 1 or 2 spots left when i booked so there must be more out there somewhere! I get to Koh Samui at 9am on the 18th and depart the same place on the 27th so only stay an extra day i could have stayed a lot longer but wasnt sure what to do. Ps read about people getting vaccines on another thread have you done that?

• 7 Aug 2012 Canty said

Canty

Well that’s good to know it’s basically all filled up hey…..
    We had no indication upon booking! Regardless, really pumped to get it underway!!
    I think we arrive at a similar time that day also…..
    I’ve had some vaccinations from other trips and i’t’s been suggested to me that only Hep A and B are ones to consider having upto date, if we’re not going too far bush ;)

• 9 Aug 2012 Sammi said

Sammi

8 days brother bear!! Whoop whoop!! Can’t wait!! =)

• 23 Jan 2013 Mo said

Mo

you guys seem so cool. really should have considered the 19th of april tour cos of all the full moon parties.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.