Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern discovery, BigAppleExplorer, GrandNorthern

14 Jul 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar
Well Well Well what can I say about these tours
firstly my Eastern Discovery (17th-29th May)
Totally amazing I loved every minute of this tour the tour manager (Todd) and bus driver (Greg) rocked and were a great combo. The group in general was great.
The things we saw and did, well one of the best nights was Pleasure Island if you do this tour or the Southern if you only go out one night make it this one trust me if it is half as good as when we went there it is going to rock.
Washington DC Amazing again and at night even more amazing I loved every minute of it.
There was not one place on this tour that I didn't find something to like or love about it. Good luck deciding on the theme parks in Orlando because they are all good. (it was disney & Sea world for me)
Ok I have to move on to Big Apple Explorer (30th May- 1st June)
What can I say about Matt but you rock your energy is amazing. You made me love NY not that you couldn't anyway, but once you listen to Matt talk about it the way he does it makes you want to spend longer there. Thanks Matt.
also known as Mr. Flaggy
And lastly the Grand Northern (1st-24th June)
The perfect finish all the big landmarks like grand canyon, Niagara, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy horse, VEGAS!!! and many more. I don't think I could have missed this tour if you only do one make it the northern not as much partying but some of the most beautiful things I have seen. Especially Yellowstone.
If you are as lucky as I was with my bus driver and tour guides and you get Greg, Todd and Matt then consider yourself lucky because they make the tour it wouldn't have been the same without them or the amazing people I met I travelled alone but I now have some close friends for life.
If you are still unsure do yourself a favor and do it. Because if you get out of it what I did you will not be disappointed I'm sure of it!
Till my next trip
Nicole
  • 10 Jun 2008 kate90 said

Default_avatar

hey..I’m going on the eastern discovery in september this year, is there anything you would suggest doing in any particular states?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion