Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin, Prague, Vienna in March

24 Dec 2007 AshP31385 said

Default_avatar
Anyone else going? This is my first Contiki tour and first time in Europe! Merry Christmas Smiler
  • 28 Dec 2007 Explorer1080751 said

Explorer1080751

My first tour too! It’ll be my 4th time in Europe, but 1st time in these countries.

• 3 Jan 2008 Sphynx said

Sphynx

My boyfriend and I are planningon the March 7th-16th tour!

• 6 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

I am doing Berlin/Prague on March 7, I will be ending my tour tho in Prague. Is anyone arriving in Berlin March 8? I will be arriving at Tegal around 12 30 and I am looking for someone to share a ride with/travel with to the hotel!

• 9 Jan 2008 Sphynx said

Sphynx

It’s so good to know that someone else is doing the March tour! I will be arriving in Berlin on the 8th as well, but I think my boyfriend and I are actualy going to be arriving in a different airport. I’m not really sure. WHere do you live? What times are your flights? It would be cool if we could meet up somewhere if we’re on the same schedule

• 14 Jan 2008 Kristia said

Kristia

I’m planning on going In March as well.
    Second time in Europe first time Contiki traveller. Anyone else going msg me if its your first time just to get in touch with a few people..

By the way where is everyopne coming from?

• 24 Jan 2008 Explorer1080751 said

Explorer1080751

I’m coming from Los Angeles and arrive in TXL too, but I don’t get in until 3 pm.

• 24 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

So I was originally suppose to just do Berlin and Prague but I just extended to Vienna too! SO EXCITED!!! Does anyone know how long it takes by bus to get from Berlin to Prague, and then Prague to Vienna?

• 30 Jan 2008 Sphynx said

Sphynx

I’m thinking it’s going to be a day thing – not like the entire day, but it’s going to be a while on that bus. I’m hoping to pack up on the iPod chargers, since I can’t read on moving vehicles. It stinks.

• 9 Feb 2008 AshP31385 said

Default_avatar

I get into Berlin at I think 11:30am…I’d love to share a ride with someone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Mar 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

AHHHHHHH We leave in like four days! I hope everyone is as stoked as I am !!! See you all on Saturday! YAY!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion