Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


Visa for European Highlights

8 May 2009 Explorer1134495 said

Hi,<BR><BR>My boyfriend and I are both South Africans going on the European Highlights tour in June. Am I right in thinking that we will need to obtain a multiple entry visa from the French embassy (or is it the Italian embassy)?<BR><BR>Thanks!
  • Read the responses 1 response so far
  • 11 May 2009 Explorer1123323 said



    I’m also going on the European Highlights tour on the 20 June. When are you going?

    Yes you have to apply for a Schengen from the french consulate as thats going to be the first part of the trip. You have to apply in Johannesburg or Cape Town (u can only apply in ct if you live there) I’m from Durbs and I had to travel to Jo Burg to apply for the visa. Contact the consulate on 011 77 85 600 for more info. It’s an easy visa to get and it takes 3 days so really quick.

    Also don’t forget that you need to apply for the uk visa unless you have a british passport. It’s so stupid that I need two visas for one holiday Mad<!--graemlin::mad:-->

    If you have any other questions about visas don’t hesitate to ask me, i’m a travel agent Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

    Hope this helps.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.