Community_discussions_small  

Question

Can find my tour in Calendar?

30 Jul 2012 MandyMoo asked

MandyMoo

Should i be worried if my tour departure date is no longer highlighted on the calendar? Kind of worried now.

• 30 Jul 2012 amber said

amber

I’m doing Euro Inspiration in Sept & my date diappeared too. I was worried but then I thought, it’s not like they can just cancel the tour (mine’s a definite departure). maybe it means the tour is full?

• 30 Jul 2012 MandyMoo said

MandyMoo

Hey im doing the Euro Inspiration in Sept too. See i thought the opposite originally i thought maybe they took it off cause it had been cancelled. But i emailed CONTIKI and they reassured me not to worry as it meant it was full. I was worried. But all good now.

• 30 Jul 2012 amber said

amber

What date are you going? I’m on the 24th.

• 31 Jul 2012 MandyMoo said

MandyMoo

Really, me too. I’m in London for a few days leading up to the 24th doing the London explorer first though.

• 31 Jul 2012 amber said

amber

Wow, that’s great we’re on the same tour! We’ve been trying to find more people, you’re number 8! Join our Meet Up so you can meet everyone else. My boyfriend & I arrive on the 22nd to do some shopping & sight seeing.

• 1 Aug 2012 MandyMoo said

MandyMoo

Thats awesome feeling much better now i know im not on my own…im number 8? Ive been trying to find ppl too. Ohhh i havent had a proper look at the meet up part yet…ill go check it out. Thats cool that you arriving a bit earlier too. Get a feel for it all.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.