Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the European Horizon Tour 6th September?

30 Jul 2012 Charliemac83 asked

Charliemac83

Hi guys

I am booked on the Horizon tour starting 6th - 15th September... wondering if anyone else is booked on and would like to say hey and maybe even knows where and when we are meant to meet in London on the 6th?

I booked through STA travel so my knowledge is limited haha!!

Charlotte :)

• 2 Aug 2012 lindsaydePowers said

lindsaydePowers

hey charlotte! i think you are talking about the horizon tour that meets on september 5th and departs the 6th from london and ends on the 15th in paris? i will be travelling on that tour as well, we meet at the royal national hotel at 2pm on the 5th and i guess hang out and meet some fellow travellers that evening.
    lindsay

• 2 Aug 2012 Charliemac83 said

Charliemac83

Hey Lindsay, yeah that’s the one, I didn’t know we met on the 5th :s I haven’t really been told anything so far :s bit worrying haha!

Thank you for letting me know… I may have never found the tour. Ha! :)

Charlotte x

• 2 Aug 2012 Charliemac83 said

Charliemac83

Hey Lindsay, yeah that’s the one, I didn’t know we met on the 5th :s I haven’t really been told anything so far :s bit worrying haha!

Thank you for letting me know… I may have never found the tour. Ha! :)

Charlotte x

• 2 Aug 2012 Alex said

Alex

I am in this one as well guys! Flying from Miami, Fl and meeting in London with other friends.

Counting down the days…. I will actually get there a day before to check out London a bit more and also an extra day in Paris

• 3 Aug 2012 lindsaydePowers said

lindsaydePowers

you should get more details soon charlotte! if not within a week or so, you should call your travel agent. (i know a lot of this bc my mom is one haha) but you can also look at the itinerary on here for more details!
    hey alex! i’m flying out of calgary on the first and land in london early morning on the 2nd and staying a few days later in paris as well! getting super pumped to get out there! how many friends will you be meeting out there? i’m going solo!
    lindsay

• 3 Aug 2012 Alex said

Alex

Nice to meet you Lindsay! I will be meeting with my friends Nick and Franco on the 4th of Sept in London, they are traveling from the US as well and will be there from Sept 2nd. I know Nick started a group in Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/330217287064639 ) if you would like to get to know some of the others. I look forward to meet everyone in London, and don’t worry about going solo, you’ll get to meet us in the trip and we’ll have a blast !

Alex

• 3 Aug 2012 Charliemac83 said

Charliemac83

Hey guys! That’s awesome! Lindsay are you from Alberta? I lived over there for a year in Canmore and Banff,, miss the mountains like crazy!! I’m going solo too, first time I have done anything like this.. Looking forward to it!

Nice to meet u Alex… Will check out the facebook group and I will probably be in London a day or so early if you guys want to meet up early?

C xx

• 3 Aug 2012 lindsaydePowers said

lindsaydePowers

yes I am, that’s super cool that you spent time out here. the mountains are gorgeous for sure! where are you from? this is also my first time doing a tour like this. we’ll definitely have to keep in touch if you wqnt to meet a little early. i’ll add you on the good ol’ FB!

• 3 Aug 2012 Alex said

Alex

Hey Charlotte ! Yeah, we should meet up…. We just have to see how to communicate once we are there to meet at some place… Lol ! My friends will be staying at the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel from Sept 2nd. Where will you be staying?

• 3 Aug 2012 Charliemac83 said

Charliemac83

Hey Lindsay, I loved it out there, would go back in a heartbeat! I’m from the UK, the north origionally… I am either staying with friends in London from the 2nd or in a hostel by oxford street (central)… Its onlt 9.99 a night if anyone needs a cheap and clean place to stay too :)

I joined the FB group so hope to see u guys on there :)
    (Charlotte McKelvie)

C x

• 30 Aug 2012 Saori said

Default_avatar

Hi Charlotte!
    I’ll take part in the tour from Japan with my boyfriend!
    I’m not good at English, so I’m afraid I cannot make myself understand in English…
    I’m going to leave Japan September 4th and get to London 5th afternoon.
    Now I sent a joining request to the FB group and I ’m looking forward to seeing you !
    Saori

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.