Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Amersterdam Question

7 Oct 2010 Explorer1175980 said

Default_avatar
i am looking at a tour that goes through Amsterdam, i may find out what Amsterdam is famous for, what i would like to know what is contiki's policy on drug usage?
  • 8 Oct 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

our tour manager said you are free to do what you want. just dont bring it on the bus and keep it inside the coffee shops

• 8 Oct 2010 AstroPhys said

Default_avatar

Our manager dropped us off at the grasshopper. I would suggest skipping it and going to one of the bull dog coffee shops so you don’t get ripped off.

• 12 Oct 2010 Wez said

Wez

Yeah the Grasshopper is fun but definitely a rip off. there are better places that are cheaper but at the end of the day it’s fun being with the group while they are all… well you know Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 12 Oct 2010 Explorer1202756 said

Default_avatar

i just did the ultimate european which finished in amsterdam. you can buy brownies/joints/weed in any coffee shop, most of them are in red light distract. at the coffee shop i went to a brownie cost 4.50 euro and a joint around 6 euro. you aren’t meant to smoke or consume drugs outside of licensed venues but a lot of people do anyway. i would not recommend bringing anything on the bus or into hotels, there are people in amsterdam who dont want to see that stuff, or if you do just dont get caught lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion