Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ny other people travelling alone

16 Nov 2006 BISKIT said

Default_avatar
hey ..how u doin...i just heard abt contiki thru a friend in aus...im really into visiting europe, aus but none of ma friends wanna tag along...i wanted to know if there are other people like me who wanna go or if its easy to meet up people there...ny info wud be great..im down in miami...email: bossmen80@yahoo.com
  • 16 Nov 2006 PinaI said

PinaI

there are heaps of solo travellers on conitki so going along wont be a problem. actually, you’ll probably enjoy yourself more because you can hang around with who you want, whenever you want and you dont have to please anyone but yourself everyday!

contiki will bunk you in a room with another solo traveller (same sex) so you’re guranteed at least one friend there anyway!

if you want to meet people who are in the same boat as you or planning to travel on one of the tours that you want to do then best to check out the ‘meeting place’ section of this site instead of posting here, in the advice area.

• 17 Nov 2006 Kat said

Default_avatar

hey, i havent been on a tour yet, will be going on my first in May 07. Im planning on going alone – my friend pulled out!!!
    But i’d rather she not come cause then i can see things i want and dont have to please anyone else. I really wanted the company on the flight over, but then again i dont think i could talk for 14 hours!!
    I think it will be great going on your own, as PinaI said you get to meet lots of new people and can worry about pleasing only you!
    Either way im sure you will have fun

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.